ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

the irony of Trump not condemning political violence in 2020/2021 and saying to stand by but now when the tables have turned, Biden condemns it immediately in his statement. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

the irony of Trump not condemning political violence in 2020/2021 and saying to stand by but now when the tables have turned, Biden condemns it immediately in his statement. 

trump probably feels vindicated by this, it gives him an excuse to play victim…he’ll probably encourage his followers to do another jan 6. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

trump probably feels vindicated by this, it gives him an excuse to play victim…he’ll probably encourage his followers to do another jan 6. 

yeah, totally lose lose situation. it either wins trump the election OR he loses and he encourages a "revolution" and we're thrown into a political civil war or some shit. what a time to move to canada :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, details said:

well well well if it isn't the effects of not implementing gun control :oprah6:

oh idk if this is too soon but it’s definitely gonna be spun as a “thank god there was a good guy with a gun there to kill the bad guy with the gun” sort of thing. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

It’s scary for a number of reasons, but the update that I’m hearing is Trump may have not been directly hit by the gunfire. Reporting is that glass from the teleprompter hit his face and is what caused the injury. It sounds like the sniper, who was on a nearby roof, didn’t have good aim. At least one innocent bystander was killed and another is reported to be in serious condition.

I do also agree that the conspiracy theories and such are really unhinged right now. I tried to peek on Twitter and watch some livestreams, but the chatter is very toxic. 

No matter who you support or don’t support, no one should condone violence on anyone. As far as the Trump campaign goes, this is undoubtedly going to help him. I’ll be curious to see how the mood goes in the coming days, but I really hope we don’t see more violence.  

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

8 minutes ago, Quincy said:

It’s scary for a number of reasons, but the update that I’m hearing is Trump may have not been directly hit by the gunfire. Reporting is that glass from the teleprompter hit his face and is what caused the injury. It sounds like the sniper, who was on a nearby roof, didn’t have good aim. At least one innocent bystander was killed and another is reported to be in serious condition.

yep i was just about to say this as well! the bullet did not graze his ear, it missed him completely which makes sense because the bleeding looks like a cut from glass; a bullet grazing his ear would be much more serious and a small chunk of his ear would’ve been gone.

the shooter was killed by secret service too.

why'd this immediately remind me of that episode in AHS cult where  there's a shooting at a rally for kai the guy running for office and he gets shot but it's on purpose so he survives and he ends up doing better in polls :rip:

kai-rally-1507582503.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=980:*

492482-1.png

♡︎

Butler County District Attorney Richard Goldinger said he was told by his chief detective that the shooter was on a building adjacent to the property and had no additional details on the person.

“It would have required a rifle,” he said. “It was several hundred yards.”

41 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Wow.. the fact some of you say this was “staged” is disturbing.. 11-12 shots were fired not only at Trump but at the crowd as well. Please remove “BB” gun from the OP because that’s unverified and likely false information.

ok slayed

i researched a bit more and a bystander literally d*ed .. (the shooter as well) and one other person is confirmed by some sources

was funny when the details were vague but now it is just getting sad and petrifying really.. :eartha2: so decency is what we should have now

12 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I do also agree that the conspiracy theories and such are really unhinged right now. I tried to peek on Twitter and watch some livestreams, but the chatter is very toxic. 

No matter who you support or don’t support, no one should condone violence on anyone. As far as the Trump campaign goes, this is undoubtedly going to help him. I’ll be curious to see how the mood goes in the coming days, but I really hope we don’t see more violence.  

From what I've pieced together from various news reports, it seems that the assailant was shot at right before/as he took his shot - leading to a frenzy of gunshots in random directions. 

the world and even america itself had seen far worse presidential figures than trump.. if the same thing would’ve happened to obama y’all would be sobbing and letting those crocodile tears wash away his disgusting war crimes in the middle east covered by a bright smile to the public :awk:

not defending trump in any shape, just look at what other world leaders do to their countries, and what press covers and what not before saying u wish death upon someone :typewriter:

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

From what I've pieced together from various news reports, it seems that the assailant was shot at right before/as he took his shot - leading to a frenzy of gunshots in random directions. 

News is going to continue to break and evolve in a situation like this. I stopped listening about a half hour ago because it was too much. This is definitely possible. 

A bystander was interviewed from outside the rally and claims that he saw a person with a rifle sneaking up a rooftop. This is obviously not confirmed, but the bystander said he was “100%” sure that the first several shots came from the individual on the roof. 

Maybe he was getting shot at first and returned fire. I don’t know. That’s why it’s sometimes good to step back from situations like this until facts can be confirmed. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

also i know the picture of trump posing looks suspicious but if you watch this video starting at 0:37

you can see that as shots are heard trump IMMEDIATELY ducks down and STAYS down for a solid minute. he does not get up until the shooter got detained, and ofc secret service agents have earpieces to communicate so they were informed when it was safe to leave. then he does the fist raise + the crowd cheers bc he was safe. context is very very important 😭 

6 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

the world and even america itself had seen far worse presidential figures than trump.. if the same thing would’ve happened to obama y’all would be sobbing and letting those crocodile tears wash away his disgusting war crimes in the middle east covered by a bright smile to the public :awk:

not defending trump in any shape, just look at what other world leaders do to their countries, and what press covers and what not before saying u wish death upon someone :typewriter:

I said this in another thread about him, Trump's most prevalent quality is that he has been completely ineffective (as has Biden). 

He failed to really get anything accomplished during his first 4 years, even with a Republican Congress and Senate [failed to repeal Obamacare, failed to bring any fundamental change to govt. structure, grew the deficit by a HUGE amount]. He signed a bunch of executive orders, that were quickly undone once he was gone. I see his second term going much of the same. By some horrible fluke, however, he will appoint the majority of the Supreme Court - which will be his only legacy to last after his terms. 

5 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

no one wished death on trump here, just speculating if it was staged or not because this was before news got out that a shooter had been killed and that an innocent bystander had also been killed. im confused by your post like do you want us to feel bad that trump was shot or…. 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

I said this in another thread about him, Trump's most prevalent quality is that he has been completely ineffective (as has Biden). 

He failed to really get anything accomplished during his first 4 years, even with a Republican Congress and Senate [failed to repeal Obamacare, failed to bring any fundamental change to govt. structure, grew the deficit by a HUGE amount]. He signed a bunch of executive orders, that were quickly undone once he was gone. I see his second term going much of the same. By some horrible fluke, however, he will appoint the majority of the Supreme Court - which will be his only legacy to last after his terms. 

the only good thing he did was making it to where i'm not taxed for not having health insurance (because it's too fucking expensive and the tax is cheaper than actually having health insurance.) 

giphy.gif