That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

I am voting for Kamala confidently after this debate, don’t love the Israel respect but I think we have a better chance at some kind of two state resolution with her and a better chance of no Palestine left with him.

Just now, clementines said:

I am voting for Kamala confidently after this debate, don’t love the Israel respect but I think we have a better chance at some kind of two state resolution with her and a better chance of no Palestine left with him.

She’s at least calling for a ceasefire which I think is really important 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, clementines said:

there should be a singular, secular Palestinian state that includes everyone: Palestinian, "Israeli", Muslim, Jew, Atheist, etc.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Kamala obviously stole the show but tRump’s throat pu$$y is unmatched :oprah3:

so im not the only one who noticed that.. he needs some plastic surgery :makeup2:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

there should be a singular, secular Palestinian state that includes everyone: Palestinian, "Israeli", Muslim, Jew, Atheist, etc.

That could not ever exist. There is no possibility in the universe a coalition like that exists in any form in Gaza in a peaceful manner…

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Watching the commentary after the debate is amusing. Chris Wallace, who’s definitely more conservative and used to be on Fox News, just said this debate was as bad for Trump as the last debate was for Biden. He said he was scowling the whole time and looked old. Ouch. (All obviously true, of course)

When conservatives are saying Trump did terribly, that’s a bad sign. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, ethelcain said:

so im not the only one who noticed that.. he needs some plastic surgery :makeup2:

HELP: i'm dying

Just now, Mer said:

That could not ever exist. There is no possibility in the universe a coalition like that exists in any form of peaceful manner…

attempting it is better than permitting an ethnostate the right to exist.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

attempting it is better than permitting an ethnostate the right to exist.

you’d rather a complete flattening of Gaza and all its people than any continued attempt at a two state solution? 

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

Trump says Kamala had 4 years to get stuff done but she was only VP and wasn’t he the president for 4 years? Didn’t he also have 4 years to get stuff done?

IMO the major problem (well, one of many) with the American system is that nobody - Democrat or Republican - can truly achieve anything they want bc of the lack of time they're given. Even if a party wins two terms, it's still not enough time to do what your party wants. And perhaps they like that way, but I wouldn't.

giphy.gif

Just now, Mer said:

you’d rather a complete flattening of Gaza and all its people than any attempt at a two state solution? 

I didn't say that. I said that I want the peoples of Palestine and "Israel" to come together to attempt a single state that respects all ethnicities and religions. Israel will fall at some point, like Rhodesia did.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, slasherflicks said:

Kamala's biggest problem is that the Democratic party & her team are so focused on pitching her campaign as being anti-Trump rather than her actual policies 

I think they’re focused on both. Instead of answering the first question tonight, she spent time talking about her policy proposals.

6 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Trump says Kamala had 4 years to get stuff done but she was only VP and wasn’t he the president for 4 years? Didn’t he also have 4 years to get stuff done?

Real talk - politicians on both sides really suck at getting anything meaningful done these days. It’s mostly pandering and hot air. The two party system, by design, leads to stalemate and almost nothing getting done. I think @baddiseasecan agree here. 

I think that IF Trump loses in a landslide this November, that could possibly, finally, lead to the rapid decline of the Republican Party. 

I think it’s really bad if Trump wins and not much better if he narrowly loses. He has to be beaten, to use his words, bigly. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I think they’re focused on both. Instead of answering the first question tonight, she spent time talking about her policy proposals.

Real talk - politicians on both sides really suck at getting anything meaningful done these days. It’s mostly pandering and hot air. The two party system, by design, leads to stalemate and almost nothing getting done. I think @baddiseasecan agree here. 

I think that IF Trump loses in the landslide this November, that could possibly, finally, lead to the rapid decline of the Republican Party. 

I think it’s really bad if Trump wins and not much better if he narrowly loses. He has to be beaten, to use his words, bigly. 

I remember when Obama won the first time. There were professional talking heads saying his victory would lead to Republicans becoming "like" a third party (in other words, that Republicans would fall). They genuinely believed that. yet in 2012, they (Republicans) had a strong resurgence. I have no hope that the Republicans will decline again. Even when they lose, they become more right-wing and more reactionary and get more people.

giphy.gif

Taylor Swift’s full statement:

Spoiler

Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven't already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country.

Recently I was made aware that Al of 'me' falsely endorsing Donald Trump's presidential run was posted to his site. It really conjured up my fears around Al, and the dangers of spreading misinformation. It brought me to the conclusion that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election as a voter. The simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I'm voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate@timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman's right to her own body for decades.

I've done my research, and I've made my choice.

Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it's much easier to vote early. I'll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.

With love and hope, 

Taylor Swift

Childless Cat Lady

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Taylor Swift’s full statement:

Hide contents

Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven't already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country.

Recently I was made aware that Al of 'me' falsely endorsing Donald Trump's presidential run was posted to his site. It really conjured up my fears around Al, and the dangers of spreading misinformation. It brought me to the conclusion that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election as a voter. The simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I'm voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate@timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman's right to her own body for decades.

I've done my research, and I've made my choice.

Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it's much easier to vote early. I'll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.

With love and hope, 

Taylor Swift

Childless Cat Lady

is this real?

giphy.gif