That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I remember when Obama won the first time. There were professional talking heads saying his victory would lead to Republicans becoming "like" a third party (in other words, that Republicans would fall). They genuinely believed that. yet in 2012, they (Republicans) had a strong resurgence. I have no hope that the Republicans will decline again. Even when they lose, they become more right-wing and more reactionary and get more people.

It’s different this time. The party is splitting. You have several prominent republicans say they are voting for a democrat. That should say something. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, baddisease said:

is this real?

?? Is this a serious question? Why would write that on my own. It’s on her instagram. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

?? Is this a serious question? Why would write that on my own. It’s on her instagram. 

I asked bc I checked Twitter first x_x

giphy.gif

Whether you like her or not I genuinely think it’s so important that she endorsed Kamala. She is literally probably the most famous woman on the planet right now and definitely in America. She will 100% influence many people to vote for Kamala. I’m so happy :oprah:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Quincy said:

It’s different this time. The party is splitting. You have several prominent republicans say they are voting for a democrat. That should say something. 

good point. i hope, though, this leads to a multi-party system.

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Whether you like her or not I genuinely think it’s so important that she endorsed Kamala. She is literally probably the most famous woman on the planet right now and definitely in America. She will 100% influence many people to vote for Kamala.

meanwhile lana del rey is dating queerphobic, racist Trump stans. sigh.

giphy.gif

1 million likes on Taylor’s post in under 15mins. It’s over for him 🙏🙏🙏

GXKRMyiaUAAtGBe?format=jpg&name=large

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

1 million likes on Taylor’s post in under 15mins. It’s over for him 🙏🙏🙏

I never thought I’d see the day that I share one of her posts, but alas

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

3 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

it’s also meant to help Taylor since she’s been getting criticized these past few days but it’s still better than staying silent

I think this was planned well in advance of that. She clearly worked with the Harris team on the timing of it, to keep the Harris momentum moving. 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think this was planned well in advance of that. She clearly worked with the Harris team on the timing of it, to keep the Harris momentum moving. 

maybe it’s pure coincidence, but nevertheless i’m happy she made her stance clear

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Of course it was. The idea that she sat watching the debate and then tapped that out ... well, she's not Lana.

As for everyone saying that the moderators should have shut Trump up - the best thing for the Democrats is for him to ramble, and  the general public to  hear more and more of what he is like, as one journalist said, to remind them why they hated him last time.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Harris' campaign already calling for a second debate. 

Her main goal between now and the election should be to keep the momentum going. 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Her main goal between now and the election should be to keep the momentum going. 

I don't like either of them but I do love Kamala crushing him.

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Taylor just endorsed Kamala. It’s over for that orange man. :whatever:

oh, it is SO over for trump now, i know i've made it clear i am not the biggest fan of taylor, but i am so glad she's endorsing harris, she has SO much influence, so it's great that she's utilizing that, i am certain it will make a difference!

18 minutes ago, Mer said:

It’s interesting because I’ve been seeing the past couple of days that the first candidate to want a second debate would be the loser, but I do think Kamala did pretty well 

What she really needs to do is get herself on more national stages and talk to the American people

"Don’t forget me"