Elle

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene attending Karen Elson’s wedding at Electric Lady Studios in New York City - September 7th, 2024

she’s so beautiful omfg and in some angles he doesn’t look that bad ngl :trisha3: but her beauty never ceases to amaze me, she is so gorgeous 

edit: forgot he’s a trumpie, nvm, he does look bad

Edited by drugsdesire

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Je n'arrive toujours pas à comprendre comment cette femme ne peut PAS être Gémeaux :perplexe:: la façon dont elle passe presque aux « extrêmes » quand il s'agit de ses hommes : certains « célèbres », puis « inconnus », certains très beaux, d'autres pas tellement (je sais que c'est discutable) ; certains plus conservateurs et d'autres plus libéraux... des artistes et puis des hommes qui ne semblent pas avoir de penchants artistiques... :omfg2:

Ne change jamais, Lana, ne change jamais.  :baiser:Si tu es heureuse, tant mieux pour toi et vas-y, ma fille.

super

18 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

you can get old and be thin

not only young & beautiful 

my bed time edible must be hitting because ive reread this comment several times and I’m still confused… who is saying you can’t be old and thin?… what’s young & beautiful have to do with any of it…..:sadcore4:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

She looks absolutely beautiful! My first thought was Lizzy Grant vibes in those photos, probably because of the face expressions, hahah! That baby blue dress is also so stunning and I love those shoes as well, they're a need! Just gorgeouss! Glad to see her happy as well! Also, that's her first public appearence with her new boyfriend! :flutter:

2.gif

1 minute ago, 69 Million Stars said:

Rompez déjà et offrez-nous Ultraviolence 2.0 😑

cela n'est pas un peu égoiste  ?

vraiment aucune considération pour Lana

We are ignoring the fact that she's in New York City!!! Everytime she spends time in NYC she delivers one of her best albums, like Honeymoon or Ocean Blvd!!! I was literally thinking few days ago about those days when she was in NYC, I lowkey wished her to be in New York this month, well now I got it, hahah! :illumarina:

2.gif

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Im sorry but I’m starting to believe the ozempic rumors lol

I think it could just be a case of hard work and diet, but hopefully she knows when to stop before it becomes unhealthy

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Im sorry but I’m starting to believe the ozempic rumors lol

Yeaaa I normally don’t comment on her weight but you can see her ribs on the side. Hands on your knees I’m Angelina Jolie style. 

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

Does it really matter how does she control her weight? Or does it mattter how much does she weight? :adele:

2.gif

30 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think it could just be a case of hard work and diet, but hopefully she knows when to stop before it becomes unhealthy

She’s glowing and has muscle tone. She looks healthy, confident and happy. Good for her. 

28 minutes ago, Embach said:

Does it really matter how does she control her weight? Or does it mattter how much does she weight? :adele:

No, more so I see in Lana traits that I see in myself and weight management is a tricky one, sometimes once I start the loss it’s an obsession I can’t stop. So I’m projecting really, I just care for her health really 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore