Elle

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene attending Karen Elson’s wedding at Electric Lady Studios in New York City - September 7th, 2024

No one said she was on ozempic- I asked if people on prescriptions continually lose weight in a similar way as she’s VERY skinny and it seems to be a thing where tons of these celebs have lost face volume.Neither said she was ugly either but how would this chiropractor know? Doubt he’s monitoring injections lol

19 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

the post is a bit older and he doesn't post much else political stuff, so she might not have known about it

the best thing she could do is confront him about it at some point

She’s dated tons of guys or befriended with no pc opinions- worked with women beaters etc- it’s pretty clear that if it doesn’t effect her relationship with them she tends to ignore it.

Playboi carti 

Asap Rocky 

Jared Leto 

Borns to name a few off the top of my head 

if lana is supporting trump, and even worse, vance, in 2024… im done with her honestly. i could defend her with sean (because i believe we didnt even know his political opinons) and even qftc because i knew what she meant, it was just badly expressed. but this…. there is no comimg back from this. i dont understand how she went from commenting “If you think it's alright to support someone who believes it's OK to grab a woman by the 🐱 just because he's famous-then you need an intervention as much as he does” to dating a trumpie and calling him kind. super weird and borderline disgusting behavior

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

10 minutes ago, dexter said:

I think you guys might combust if I share my screen recording of his TikTok likes - there worse than Facebook 

don't share because tiktok and twitter stans would spread it like cancer

2.gif

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

i can’t believe you guys think lana has changed her opinion about trump :adele:

I can't believe lana date a pro trump when she KNOWS hes one of them :adele:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Can someone just leak his dick pics already :awkney2:

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

Looks wise, he reminds me of a mix between Sylvester Stallone and Al Pacino. 

Lana looks stunning as always. I love the 70s-era cut of the dress. And the comfy ballerina-style flats! She does look very Lizzy with the messy hair.

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide