Elle

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene attending Karen Elson’s wedding at Electric Lady Studios in New York City - September 7th, 2024

2 hours ago, audreysdance said:

:trisha:

GW93oo8WUAAvbuH?format=jpg&name=large

GW93oo6WkAAkYNp?format=jpg&name=large

STUNNING.

Honestly, these photos made me feel a bit emotional. They are so old Hollywood — I just imagined people in 2080 looking at these photos the same way we look at iconic pictures of Marilyn or other stars. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

The way "fans" feel comfortable talking about her personal life is very weird to me. Between this situation and the comments about her body, I feel like I'm going crazy every time I get on the internet. People need to have some respect and that extends to the important people in her life. 

I don't want to restart this discussion again but: why is everyone okay with her dating a person that has posted / reposted pro-Trump, anti-Trans posts on Facebook?

Spoiler

example one:
will-you-keep-buying-her-merch-now-that-

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

The way "fans" feel comfortable talking about her personal life is very weird to me. Between this situation and the comments about her body, I feel like I'm going crazy every time I get on the internet. People need to have some respect and that extends to the important people in her life. 

it's like people forget that lana also has access to the internet :adele: she definitely sees things people across all social media platforms say about her online yall :ponder:

492482-1.png

♡︎

4 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

it's like people forget that lana also has access to the internet :adele: she definitely sees things people across all social media platforms say about her online yall :ponder:

Yes and it's clearly getting out of hand as she's posted multiple statements about it. I really don't know how to feel about the fact that he is 100% MAGA but I do care about Lana as a person. She's a sensitive soul and people are ruthless towards her lately. 

53 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

i think they're also from loveshackfancy!

https://www.loveshackfancy.com/products/repetto-cendrillon-veau-ballet-blat

REPETTO-CENDRILLONVEAUBALLETBLATIMAGE2.jpg?v=1712231133&width=700REPETTO-CENDRILLONVEAUBALLETFLATIMAGE1.jpg?v=1712231133&width=700

not sure if these are the same but they look pretty similar. love how she buys a bunch of clothes from certain brands and then wears them exclusively for the next 9 months :thumb3: she's in her loveshackfancy and chanel era

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_qxw6qPxBY/?igsh=ZzFjNXk0amVoM2pi

Some of you need to realise she’s a celebrity and picked this life- don’t want people commenting on your personal life? Don’t call paps or go to high end events where you know you’ll get papped- regarding the body comments- not one person on this thread has shamed her but she’s always sold her music based on her looks partly so why shouldn’t people be surprised when she’s had a massive transformation? 

You can’t have it both ways like Chappell roan doesn’t seem to get- too many celebs want everything including smash hits and opportunities without the high profile that comes with it but what do you expect?

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Some of you need to realise she’s a celebrity and picked this life- don’t want people commenting on your personal life? Don’t call paps or go to high end events where you know you’ll get papped- regarding the body comments- not one person on this thread has shamed her but she’s always sold her music based on her looks partly so why shouldn’t people be surprised when she’s had a massive transformation? 

You can’t have it both ways like Chappell roan doesn’t seem to get- too many celebs want everything including smash hits and opportunities without the high profile that comes with it but what do you expect?

Just because it should be expected doesn’t make it right.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

4 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Her look reminds me a bit of these photos from back in the day but like the white woman from Alabama version

IMG-2269.jpg

It really reminded me of this look as well! :flutter:

2.gif

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Just because it should be expected doesn’t make it right.

But nothings actually been said and this is why I can’t stand 2024 culture- everything has to be interpreted as hatred or vile behaviour without considering hypocrisy.

You can’t acknowledge a massive LGBT fanbase as making up your source of money and then wonder why people are upset when you’re with someone who wants to take away said fanbase rights- likewise pointing out someone’s weight loss is not the same as skinny shaming but I’ll leave this convo at the door. 

She deserves happiness and I will never judge her for chasing that. On the other hand I will never apologize for the judgement I pass on homophobes, transphobes, and racists! 

In any case she looks amazing and it’s lovely to see her so radiant and happy

how are you guys gonna be fans of lana for 10+ years and then be surprised when she pulls something like this. she loves her questionable boyfriends and clearly our opinion doesn’t and shouldn’t have any effect.

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

10 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

But nothings actually been said and this is why I can’t stand 2024 culture- everything has to be interpreted as hatred or vile behaviour without considering hypocrisy.

You can’t acknowledge a massive LGBT fanbase as making up your source of money and then wonder why people are upset when you’re with someone who wants to take away said fanbase rights- likewise pointing out someone’s weight loss is not the same as skinny shaming but I’ll leave this convo at the door. 

Clock it. You can tell most of these Lana fans who tell everyone to stfu and to not care are people who have never been discriminated against for being who they are.