Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Lana Del Rey Thrifted Wedding Dress Months Before Marrying Jeremy Dufrene 

Lana Del Rey jumped right into wedded bliss with her alligator tour guide love, Jeremy Dufrene, in Louisiana -- and we've learned she scored her wedding dress at a local boutique months before the big day.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ Lana shunned big-name designers ... instead, thrifting her dress at Vintage Market by Trashy Diva in New Orleans back in May.

Lana Del Rey Thrifted Wedding Dress Months Before Marrying Jeremy Dufrene (tmz.com) 

wtf :toofloppy:

22 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'm going to log out, light a cigarette and touch grass and if the thread is still in shambles after three hours then it is not going to end well...Cig.gif

17 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

Lemme light up one of my Golds too.. cheers:smokes5:

puffing on my Peach Ice vape in solidarity

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Well I see the news a little late, I am so happy for her. She deserves it. :flutter:

She looks so happy, and fulfilled and I think that is absolutely the most important thing.

And without doubt, I have a feeling that this marriage (rushed?) was to act on good news, I think that Lana is pregnant or will be soon.
39 years old is not old for a child, as for the future father, there are many now who have children later and later. They will have enough to give them a good education in safety, so no worries.

And this marriage reminds me why I appreciate this artist so much while she gravitates in the star system, it is because she is so human, and down-to-earth. I hope that few photos will be broadcast (except the one of her dress), it is a private event and it is probably better to keep it private given the cruelty of people.

Seriously, who with such a level of celebrity, gets married like that today? I'm not saying there is no budget but it is a simple, beautiful and elegant wedding, with all the beauty of what she is: a girl, certainly rich, but a country girl who loves simplicity, real people, authenticity and life.
Just the choice of this place shows her personality.

I can understand that it confuses some because Lana (and possibly her image) has always been glamorous, smelling of luxury and vintage, her boyfriends and her acquaintances who were part of the "beauty", but the depth of this girl is there:
She is a simple person. :hooker:

Personally, no one in this environment has given me such an impression. Remember Lizzy, her trailer parks, her beginnings when she gave food to the homeless, alcoholics anonymous, all that...
She has a big heart and does not stop at superficial barriers. If she wasn't that person, she wouldn't be able to overact for long.

Look how close she always is to people, from all walks of life, she doesn't care about her image because in the end people will still like her for who she is.

And I love so much the fact that she didn't choose the most glamorous, the most polite, the richest, the most square of men. She lives like a girl from the back of beyond in the United States and she's right. I envy her. :deadbanana:

As for her politics, like it or not, after that she doesn't have to justify herself, nor like to pretend to be woke if she's not, and I think she doesn't even really think about it.

Life is short. It's her wish and her life. We can't own people, and fortunately so.
Of course, there are and will be a lot of disappointed, sad people here, but Lana is happy and a chapter is turning.

Rest assured, she will never stop making music or writing because it is her life. It is her way of life. What would she do otherwise, she said it herself that she is not capable of doing anything else. It is her DNA. :flutter:

As for the correlations between her songs that talk about violence and her husband who beat her, I think we have to separate things.
There is a lot of fiction, past events in her music, like many artists, writers.

It is important not to copy certain things to her new relationship, and seriously, why would she marry a man who would treat her badly?

I do not know her husband, but I hope for his sake that he will be strong enough to support the life of a celebrity because the media and people will be mean to him and it is a bit sad to see that physical appearance decides everything. :toofunny:

Anyway, happiness, life and congratulations to them. May it last a long time.

1 minute ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Lana Del Rey jumped right into wedded bliss with her alligator tour guide love, Jeremy Dufrene, in Louisiana -- and we've learned she scored her wedding dress at a local boutique months before the big day.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ Lana shunned big-name designers ... instead, thrifting her dress at Vintage Market by Trashy Diva in New Orleans back in May.

Lana Del Rey Thrifted Wedding Dress Months Before Marrying Jeremy Dufrene (tmz.com) 

Nikki Lane stop calling TMZ challenge 

Tumblr

3 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

why and when lana became such a subject for tmz :adele:

12 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

you know very well that his current behavior is seriously harming Lana; that is what I deplore

……. we. do. not. know. this.

we do not know them or their relationship. how does one even come to this conclusion? we’ve never even seen this man speak :pout:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

6 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

I know you know, but being intelligent, being strong, writing songs about it, having millions of dollars, having family to call, having a lawyer, etc doesn't guarantee someone's safety in an abusive relationship or guarantee they escape it. Saying "so if he is abusive, she will take care of it" is such a "eh, whatever" kind of thing to say. That said, he's made some things about him known, but not this, so let's not even suggest. 

You're expanding what I said into an umbrella statement regarding all abusive relationships everywhere—and I have my own experiences of abusive relationships and my own set of beliefs on the topic, which are not doctrinaire--

---but we've seen how Lana said Barrie-James abused her in some or many ways  ("he knows what he did") and she dumped him hard, though she was in love with him. 

She dumped G-Eazy when she felt he was insincere or using her or whatever—and she extracted herself from her relationship with Sean.

And these are just the more prominent and/or recent examples. 

Based on these facts—and I'm not saying each was easy or without pain and disappointment—I think Lana is more than capable of extracting herself from another abusive relationship should one arise, especially due to her intricate, daily communications with her family, especially her father. 

In the meantime, I wish her and Jeremy every happiness. 

3 minutes ago, jaesana said:

……. we. do. not. know. this.

we do not know them or their relationship. how does one even come to this conclusion? we’ve never even seen this man speak :pout:

I think they meant her public perception(?), that would make more sense.

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Je ne préconise généralement pas le verrouillage des discussions, mais je pense que nous devons fermer celle-ci…

+1 

8 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Jeremy was still dating that Amy girl in May too. The more details that come out about this, the crazier it sounds. 

1 minute ago, 79lipstick said:

I think they meant her public perception(?), that would make more sense.

that’s another interpretation, but that’s on her, honestly, for marrying him? she’s the one who’s famous. it’s really not his fault that people are digging up info about him. they both know this and are prepared for the bullshit (at least, she is)

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I think everyone should spend their Saturday not thinking about Beth Dufrene. Breathe some fresh air, get some good coffee, talk to a friend and come back refreshed, energized and ready to begin manifesting single #1 in the Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024 thread:charli:

Tumblr

15 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

1. Who is this source and why are they telling stuff to TMZ

2. I thought it was that Cinq dress?

3. Trashy Diva is iconic :thumb3:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

13 minutes ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

You're all in too much of a hurry if you want Lana to divorce Jeremy. Maybe you should hit the grass or he'll stop being a fan of Lana...

she should not divorce I think she is ready to assume her Trumpist maybe even unfortunately without effort

Will she know how, will she want to make it evolve towards more humanism, the future will tell .