Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

16 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

Can somebody do a prenup check..? That's the only real gag here. Lanita could trick 2/3 of the American pop into marrying without signing one  :eartha:

Wait yeah I absolutely forgot prenups exist... I hope they made one... I hate to doubt him, but I think that she should really secure her assets just in case

Told my 6-year-old sister Lana got married and she lost her minddd. She was so excited and proceeded to tell everyone in the house "Lana had her white dress on tonight" :krylie: She said she looked like a princess :aw:

img%5D ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ img%5D

7 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

This wedding must have been rushed. I don’t even think Nikki Lane was there. 

7 hours ago, FairyGrant said:

3 weeks ago I dreamed that Lana was pregnant 🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️ imagine that...

Shotgun wedding anyone?

I mean, this all seems right on brand for Lana, but a with a Trumper??? Lana is her own woman and I hope she's happy, but I'm not going to lie this rubs me the wrong way in all the wrong places. She really is taking this method acting for Lasso seriously.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

so happy for her ! as a fan i feel protective & i just hope she had a prenup, with how fast they got things moving.

obviously no one ever ever thinks someone would go after a partners money & when married most believe the money then becomes shared - but he has 3 kids from another marriage & i just hope her previous incomes and coins are protected so that there is no dispute later on in life from extended relatives , him, etc. obviously it’s none of our business i just hope it is an iron clad prenup is all. 

8 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Is this the end of her collab with Jack Antonoff

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚