Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Just now, Ice Cream said:

I touch it already :agree:

Your job not hard just take the file and upload it to kraken or dbree whatever you want and share it 

see so simple 

fireworks-heart-glasses.gif

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-firework.gif

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

I loved Lana's dress. So simple yet beautiful. Very gorgeous look on her. :flutter: I even liked Jeremy's outfit as well, a man's look can be elevated if he's wearing a waistcoat, very old-school. I don't know if it's an unpopular or not.

2.gif

There is nothing wrong with getting married to republicans or conservatives. But to get married to someone who literally posts about violence against transgender women, while you have a large LGBT fandom…. It’s okay for fans to feel disappointed.

2 hours ago, how the light shines in said:

you guys suck, she's been singing about wanting to find someone who cherishes her and be able to have babies for years at this point. How can you spend hundreds of hours listening to Ocean Blvd and not want this for her? We don't know their relationship, we hardly have any idea who he is and that's exactly how she wants it. She's happy, just let her be happy. I am so happy for her :flutter:

Congratulations Lana, you deserve it all :wub:

Exactly, you said everything right. We should just be happy for her since we know this is all she wanted <3

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

All I want to say to her is: Congratulations, darling! I wish the couple all the best and lots of love! She deserves all the happiness in the world! The most stunning bride in the world! :wub:

2.gif

Del Rey wore a floor-length white wedding gown for her nuptials, which took place by the water in Des Allemandes – the same bayou Dufrene uses to host his popular tours, per the outlet.

The Grammy nominee’s father, Robert Grant, reportedly walked Del Rey down the aisle to where Dufrene, dressed in a black suit, white dress shirt and leather shoes was awaiting his bride.

Del Rey’s mother Patricia Ann Hill, 68, her sister Caroline Grant and brother Charlie Hill-Grant all attended the couple’s wedding, reported the outlet.

According to Dailymail.com, following the nuptials, the newly wedded couple and guests reportedly celebrated the reception along the public harbor – near where the exchanging of vows took place.

Found this from US Magazine: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lana-del-rey-marries-jeremy-dufrene-in-louisiana-wedding/

2.gif

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

Patty attended her wedding? Oh wow

what is going on honestly I’m almost more gagged by this than her getting married

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

Del Rey’s mother Patricia Ann Hill, 68, her sister Caroline Grant and brother Charlie Hill-Grant all attended the couple’s wedding, reported the outlet.

Wow :omg2: