Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

So happy for her the pic with her siblings made me lowkey emotional. The best looking 280p bride ever

Need to know which song was the first Dance. I just KNOWWW that playlist was playing Jimmy Buffett, Beach Boys & Harry Nilsson all night.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

21 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

the only thing that could make this more shocking is news breaking that kanye west repaid the favour of lana performing at his wedding by turning up to her wedding and performing Bound 2 in that little pop-up marquee tent

Omg they worked it out on the remix!! (Trump Supporters Version)

Yeah this is insanely bizarre and I doubt it came from a well informed or good place but it’s her life- let’s just hope she’s not gonna be rinsed for money if there’s no prenup.

Maybe this Trump homophobe and likely racist man is the one for her.

5 hours ago, keps2013 said:

do yall realize the fucking MUSIC she’s about to start writing now? like we’re about to get pure LOVE songs. i’m gagging:trisha:

Im here for it, more music for the gals who met somebody and were married within the year :wub:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore