Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

5 minutes ago, lucky blue said:

Y’all always want to close topics with actual interest and engagement… it’s getting weird! If you want to be a cupcake fan go to r/lanadelrey

You're missing the point but ok I guess ! Come through !

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI

looking like a swamp queen with her $400 thrift shop wedding dress miss people's princess will divorce the alligator swamp shrek in 9 months and move out with Clementine to write another magnum opus motherhood alboom, her ray of light is coming 

TVrCRZr.gif

11 minutes ago, 111 said:

looking like a swamp queen with her $400 thrift shop wedding dress miss people's princess will divorce the alligator swamp shrek in 9 months and move out with Clementine to write another magnum opus motherhood alboom, her ray of light is coming 

TVrCRZr.gif

girl you know damn well she’s not passing on the opportunity to give that child a hispanic name

sig-cropped.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

girl you know damn well she’s not passing on the opportunity to give that child a hispanic name

i guess somebody didn't listen to Dance Till We Die 

mariah.thumb.gif.d0855e46307e45007d26fc3

20 minutes ago, 111 said:

TVrCRZr.gif

Manifesting this arc for her. :oprah5:

hhIyQS.gif

33 minutes ago, lucky blue said:

Y’all always want to close topics with actual interest and engagement… it’s getting weird! If you want to be a cupcake fan go to r/lanadelrey

:gclap:

✧ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂, 𝓈𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 ✧

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

she could if she had the kid with a hot latin daddy like M... but it is what it is

35 minutes ago, dexter said:

r/lanitas is somehow worse :biblio:

SO much worse. and everyone fucking hates me on there. like -100 down votes just becuase of my user name. all ive wver said on there is that they are too infatuated with jeremy and that if she likes it then we should support her. apperently thats like writing the communest manifesto. they hated it!!

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY