sonicalana

Favorite Lana interviews?

I like the old ones more than the new ones.

Especially the Interviews from her Lizzy time. She was more open than today (Is that right?) and funnier...

Today she's kinda repeating all that stuff she said already in these old interviews.

Sorry, but that is my opinion.

#LanaAndLizzyAreTheSamePerson

#APersonsLookDontChangeTheThoughtsAndTheWayOfThinkingOfHer

I like the old ones the better. I like knowing the way she used to talk about things when she had not made it big yet. I like the Pitchfork interview a lot!

Too bad they slammed Born to Die in the most juvenile way possible.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyASvWlpzbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8Pm-dFUws

The hair, the lips, the jacket, the eye make-up...my fav.

I remember when I was first becoming a fan of Lana and I watched these interviews and I thought she was the most perfect woman ever. The way she looked and her high pitched voice, she's so glamourous and sweet.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

this interview is one of my favorites!   :flutter:  her  "radio voice" at 4:37!! 
i need more fun Lana interviews like this

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I like all of them a lot, her voice is so calm I love it.

I wish she had more Tv interviews. She should be on the Letterman show! :sluttybunny:

I liked the one in which she was asked about her unreleased songs.

I like all of them a lot, her voice is so calm I love it.

I wish she had more Tv interviews. She should be on the Letterman show! :sluttybunny:

I liked the one in which she was asked about her unreleased songs.

I'd love if she talked about the unreleased stuff more, I find it very interesting to hear her talk about it and give her opinions- even if it's just for 6 seconds like in the Maniac in the morning interview. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

The one where she's interviewed by Myspace is one of my favorites. It just lets me into Lana's world and it's more serious interview. I love her funny interviews but this one she talks about her life and how she loves vintage movies and her life before she was "Lana Del Rey" My favorite by far.

god knows I tried

I'd love if she talked about the unreleased stuff more, I find it very interesting to hear her talk about it and give her opinions- even if it's just for 6 seconds like in the Maniac in the morning interview. 

I wish she would talk about all of her songs more!

She didn't really talk about Summertime Sadness for example, even though it was a single.

The only thing she said that "It was about nothing" and that she loves listening to it while driving.

We need more interviews, tbh. :fact:

There's no doubt that Lana's a fascinating, enigmatic personality with deep, dark thoughts and a complex mind.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who appreciates and admires the way she expresses and articulates herself, so I figured it'd be nice for us fans to not only share our favorite interviews, but document all of them in this thread, as an archive of sorts.

This is good in case there's ever the slight chance that there's an interview any one of us might not have been exposed/privy to that another fan can bring to light. :)

BTW, I mean printed interviews, as in magazines, journals, blogs, etc.

Hi newbie,

welcome first and we already have this thread . :D

I'm too lazy to look for the link but pretty sure if you type interviews on the search box or go through the threads you will find it. It's here...somewhere. 

glgcDdT.gif

Hi newbie,

welcome first and we already have this thread . :D

I'm too lazy to look for the link but pretty sure if you type interviews on the search box or go through the threads you will find it. It's here...somewhere. 

Hey :)

And do we?

Although I vaguely recall a thread of sorts through obsessive scanning/lurking, I also vaguely recall said thread only contatining audio/video interviews.

I intended this thread to be solely in depth articles from spreads and blog entries? Isn't that kinda different?