sonicalana

Favorite Lana interviews?

Hey guys, 

I'm new here, and I'm in love with the new era and fanbase. I have been a fan since BTD but Love really made me a superfan. 

I want to know more about Lana, and there are a limited amount of interviews online. 

What are your favourite Lana interviews? - Please share  :hooker:  :)

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find a source that has documented most, if not all, of Lana's interviews - specifically print interviews (blogs, magazines, etc?) I'm sure we can agree that Lana's quite the enigma, and I'm very curious to map her growth over the years and see how the way she's expressed herself has evolved from 2010 to now.

P.S. If there is no site that has been created yet to house Lana's printed interviews, can we use this thread to post them? Each of us can contribute an interview or two (or as many as you want, really).

Just came across this. It's her 27th birthday, she's obviously sick with a cold, and she swears on live BBC radio in the morning and doesn't acknowledge it. She talks about criticism from American journalists and how she is perceived as a writer. Then, she teased the non-existent "Dark Paradise" video. She goes on to tease future concepts in Paradise/Tropico with Walt Whitman and Allen Ginsberg's "Howl". THEN, she sings the iconic snippet of "Time of the Season" by The Zombies.

Three days later she performed at BBC Radio 1's Hackney weekend and did the famous "Million Dollar Man" performance. I can't imagine living in this period of Del Rey (I was 11)

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Just came across this. It's her 27th birthday, she's obviously sick with a cold, and she swears on live BBC radio in the morning and doesn't acknowledge it. She talks about criticism from American journalists and how she is perceived as a writer. Then, she teased the non-existent "Dark Paradise" video. She goes on to tease future concepts in Paradise/Tropico with Walt Whitman and Allen Ginsberg's "Howl". THEN, she sings the iconic snippet of "Time of the Season" by The Zombies.

Three days later she performed at BBC Radio 1's Hackney weekend and did the famous "Million Dollar Man" performance. I can't imagine living in this period of Del Rey (I was 11)

as of June 21, 2012, i was about 36 days away from my 12th bday. i would have loved to have been a fan back then :cryney:

When I think about Lana interviews, then my favorite one is definitely interview from Billboard October 2015 issue. It was so personal and revealing that it was like a conversation with an old friend of mine. I really loved how well she explained, with all her interesting words and thoughts. It made me understand the songs from Honeymoon album, the era itself and Lana as a person a lot more better, also some of her songs and poems like LA Who Am I To Love You. Also her revealing more information about her relationships with Barrie and Francesco was really intriguing and also her talking about her movie ideas was also really fascinating to read, I really hope she will make those movies in the future because it would be really amazing. I have always loved the cinematic side of Lana.

Billboard-2015-3.jpg

url%5D

On 12/16/2023 at 9:47 PM, Embach said:

When I think about Lana interviews, then my favorite one is definitely interview from Billboard October 2015 issue. It was so personal and revealing that it was like a conversation with an old friend of mine. I really loved how well she explained, with all her interesting words and thoughts. It made me understand the songs from Honeymoon album, the era itself and Lana as a person a lot more better, also some of her songs and poems like LA Who Am I To Love You. Also her revealing more information about her relationships with Barrie and Francesco was really intriguing and also her talking about her movie ideas was also really fascinating to read, I really hope she will make those movies in the future because it would be really amazing. I have always loved the cinematic side of Lana.

Billboard-2015-3.jpg

wow this is such a fascinating interview I've never seen before.. the part about the movie idea is so captivating