Viva

Adele

Adele, Wow. Comes out from limbo sort of, and slays all. I cannot believe the success of Hello.

She sounds amazing. Excellent. The best. (I have not seen the video in full yet.)

The views as of today are over a qaurter billion already, and as posters above  already posted,

the sales have shattered records world wild. Wow. Good job Adele. :rollin:

Poor Taylor Swift.... knowing your reign is over.... *sigh* At least 25 will probably win all the Grammy's and 1989 won't. 

i really have no idea why 1989 sold so well. it's literally a copy of every modern day 'pop star'. there is nothing original about this album. i'm just so fucking excited for 25 to outsell it lmao if her team are deleting blogs for posting about the fact that adele sold better on a single, imagine what will happen with the album

do not disappoint us pls ms Adele Laurie Blue Adkins xo

FzytWEW.png

Poor Taylor Swift.... knowing your reign is over.... *sigh* At least 25 will probably win all the Grammy's and 1989 won't. 

Nah Taylor will still sweep because Adele doesn't qualify to be nominated for the upcoming Grammys, because only music released before September 30 is eligible. Taylor will sweep this time and Adele will sweep the awards after the next.

Nah Taylor will still sweep because Adele doesn't qualify to be nominated for the upcoming Grammys, because only music released before September 30 is eligible. Taylor will sweep this time and Adele will sweep the awards after the next.

I'd rather Bruno Mars win.

LYRIC PARALLELS BETWEEN HELLO (ADELE) & COOL (GWEN STEFANI)

HELLO : I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

COOL : It's hard to remember how it felt before...Now I found the love of my life.

HELLO : They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing

COOL : Time always kills the pain

LYRIC PARALLELS BETWEEN HELLO (ADELE) & COOL (GWEN STEFANI)

HELLO : I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

COOL : It's hard to remember how it felt before...Now I found the love of my life.

HELLO : They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing

COOL : Time always kills the pain

they're fairly generic lyrics found in many songs though, there's nothing unique about either song that makes parallels between them all that strange.

they're fairly generic lyrics found in many songs though, there's nothing unique about either song that makes parallels between them all that strange.

It's true that they are fairly generic lyrics. I just love the fact that these songs are so opposite in nature to each other.

COOL is about being on good terms with your ex and hanging out with them.

HELLO is about trying to reach out to your ex who doesn't wanna meet u, let alone talk to you

HELLO : I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be. When we were younger and free

COOL : Remember Harbor Boulevard, The dreaming days where the mess was made Look how all the kids have grown

Here both the subjects are reminiscing about the good times they had spent with their lovers back in the day.

25 already sold a WHOPPING 500 thousand copies in the U.S based on PRE-ORDERS alone with the album still a week away.

Hello is the FIRST digital single EVER to sell PLANET SIZED 1 million copies in first week in the U.S alone.

Hello music video still RAPIDLY streaming views with over 320 million in just 2 weeks.

Hello spent a SECOND week at #1 on U.S Billboard singles chart.

Hello set to spend it's 3rd RECORD SHATTERING week at #1 on the UK singles chart.

Adeity honored by GOD and given ANGELIC status amongst the known UNIVERSE leaving her HUMAN life as nothing but a distance memory, just like Taylor Swifts RELINQUISHED career.

large.gif

now watch the deranged come in here and report Laurie Adkins ripped off Lana del rey..lmfao..

all i can say, is excellent fuckin job Adele. her success right now is absloutely astonishing to say the least.

I'm sure even her and her team are shocked shitless atm..

25 already sold a WHOPPING 500 thousand copies in the U.S based on PRE-ORDERS alone with the album still a week away.

Hello is the FIRST digital single EVER to sell PLANET SIZED 1 million copies in first week in the U.S alone.

Hello music video still RAPIDLY streaming views with over 320 million in just 2 weeks.

Hello spent a SECOND week at #1 on U.S Billboard singles chart.

Hello set to spend it's 3rd RECORD SHATTERING week at #1 on the UK singles chart.

Adeity honored by GOD and given ANGELIC status amongst the known UNIVERSE leaving her HUMAN life as nothing but a distance memory, just like Taylor Swifts RELINQUISHED career.

large.gif

your updates on this thread with the included gifs are what i live for tbh

FzytWEW.png