Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think her current hair color is my favorite she’s ever had, especially when I look at the Icon award photos:wub:

(I love every color she’s had though)

Not really unpopular opinion, more like a rant:

I get that Vinyls, merch etc. are expensive and some are exclusive, but I don’t get people who try to sell stuff for much more money WHEN IT‘S STILL AVAILABLE ON THE OFFICIAL SITE. Like I see the Say Yes to heaven 7 inch vinyl getting sold for like 30-50 💵, while it’s still available at the Lana shop and several music online shops. Like huuuuuhhh?? Same with the festival edition vinyl. 

also: people who sell their clearly used stuff with scratches etc. for more than the original price, idk if it’s limited or anything when it looks like you tried eating it. 💀 what are these people thinking. 

It’s hard for people to admit that Lana looks so beautiful right now mostly because she lost weight. i think people are extra defensive about people praising Lana’s weight loss because they’re not allowed to admit this to themselves or others, so they attack people who have the gall to explicitly say it (they’re projecting). And this is the basic structure of the entire “anti fatphobia” movement

I don't think that any leaked and/or unleaked LFL outtakes will top the exellence that is the demo of The Next Best American Record :ohno: Also while I like Serene Queen I find the mixing jarring and it doesn't hit the same as TNBAR demo

2.gif

From the way of her more or less regular "mandatory" postings, I think her social media presence, especially on Instagram, was or still is controlled by her label, as with most other artists (like she has to post one time a week or something). Just google "branding".

5 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

From the way of her more or less regular "mandatory" postings, I think her social media presence, especially on Instagram, was or still is controlled by her label, as with most other artists (like she has to post one time a week or something). Just google "branding".

agreed 100% 

I do think it’s *her* posting but I have a feeling she is mostly given something she has to say/do

With as many alt accounts of hers that have been discovered over the last decade, I’m sure she’s posting what she wants to post on an account not known by a single fan. 

"Don’t forget me"

On 7/5/2024 at 12:24 PM, Embach said:

I don't think that any leaked and/or unleaked LFL outtakes will top the exellence that is the demo of The Next Best American Record :ohno: Also while I like Serene Queen I find the mixing jarring and it doesn't hit the same as TNBAR demo

A lot of the LFL leaked songs that aren’t on the album sound the same to me, which makes sense because they’re more like concepts than actually fleshed songs like TNBAR or the LFL demos. I don’t get the hype for some of them 

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

A lot of the LFL leaked songs that aren’t on the album sound the same to me, which makes sense because they’re more like concepts than actually fleshed songs like TNBAR or the LFL demos. I don’t get the hype for some of them 

Personally everything i do has the potential to be a amazing song imo

On 6/19/2024 at 11:28 PM, yourlocalhobo said:

Not really unpopular opinion, more like a rant:

I get that Vinyls, merch etc. are expensive and some are exclusive, but I don’t get people who try to sell stuff for much more money WHEN IT‘S STILL AVAILABLE ON THE OFFICIAL SITE. Like I see the Say Yes to heaven 7 inch vinyl getting sold for like 30-50 💵, while it’s still available at the Lana shop and several music online shops. Like huuuuuhhh?? Same with the festival edition vinyl. 

also: people who sell their clearly used stuff with scratches etc. for more than the original price, idk if it’s limited or anything when it looks like you tried eating it. 💀 what are these people thinking. 

It's probably because some people don't realise they're still available, some people fall for it

Spoiler

im convinced some of yall are lana's biggest haters and just dont want to admit it :air: i love seeing people's different opinions here and i respect everyone's different views. im not saying everything lana has done/said should be blindly followed and everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but some of yall seem to hate most things she does/makes/etc.

492482-1.png

♡︎

9 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Born To Die should've just been 13 tracks. Lolita (unless its a emille haynie version of demo 1) and Lucky Ones are not any of them.

Not the Lucky ones slander 😭

9 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Born To Die should've just been 13 tracks. Lolita (unless its a emille haynie version of demo 1) and Lucky Ones are not any of them.

Luckily for you, Lolita and Lucky Ones don't belong to the standard version of the album but deluxe!

2.gif

10 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

hey lolita hey :mariah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

48 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Lolita, Lucky Ones and Without You are almost my favorites songs from BTD deluxe

WOAH TOO FAR wheres Born to Die Woodkid and the Shoes Remix hmmm? :crossed:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x