Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 7/15/2024 at 3:15 AM, shadesofblue said:
  Reveal hidden contents

im convinced some of yall are lana's biggest haters and just dont want to admit it :air: i love seeing people's different opinions here and i respect everyone's different views. im not saying everything lana has done/said should be blindly followed and everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but some of yall seem to hate most things she does/makes/etc.

Well maybe she just needs to be better:aubrey:

But genuinely I think people feel like this is a safe space to nit pick because everyone here likes Lana so they can say whatever they want and it isn’t like they are going to actually hate on her lmao

43 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I am a hard core Text Book truther:true:

I love that song so much idgaf

Tbh while Text Book isn’t fav on BB, there are much worse songs.

54 minutes ago, Tristesse said:

LMLYLAW final > Pink Champagne

I get this is unpopular lana opinions… but this is just a sick, sick take 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Pink Champagne does not suit COTCC at all, Let Me Love You suits COTCC perfectly. PC is Ultraviolence all over, it wouldn't have suited the folksy soundscape of COTCC

Although while I love PC more, I still love the warmth of LMLYLAW.

I consider PC and LMLYLAW two different songs because the difference is like 180 degrees.

And people like to blame Jack for the change while I totally feel it was Lana behind the change because well...it was so Lana, the way she promoted that song as putting it as the lead single with a performance at Jimmy Fallon's show.

2.gif

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Pink Champagne does not suit COTCC at all, Let Me Love You suits COTCC perfectly. PC is Ultraviolence all over, it wouldn't have suited the folksy soundscape of COTCC

I consider PC and LMLYLAW two different songs because the difference is like 180 degrees.

And people like to blame Jack for the change while I totally feel it was Lana behind the change because well...it was so Lana, the way she promoted that song as putting it as the lead single with a performance at Jimmy Fallon's show.

Let me love you like a leak…

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

i agree with you but also i think lmlylaw final should not exist at all :aubrey: 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・