Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Playing Dangerous deserves more love and fame. It was really cute.

"If you can't stand the heat. Then stay out of the fire. You might get what you desire, boy. Love is strange sometimes it makes you crazy. It can burn or break you down."

It really is an amazing song!

"Do you have a girl? I don't see a ring on your finger.

Well that's interesting, have you ever thought of dating a singer?"

:hawt:  :hawt:  :hawt:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

• I need CRAVE full version of "Crooked Cop"
  • and tbh now after Paradise, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon i think that BTD is her worst album, i can't believe i was so hyped in 2012 lol

The final BTD songs were generally overproduced imo but they still have this strange lyrical potential that lured the entire fandom! At the end of the day you really have to experience the shitty sexual experience to fully appreciate the great one if that makes sense :agree:

I'm so happy we got the demos though :eek: 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The final BTD songs were generally overproduced imo but they still have this strange lyrical potential that lured the entire fandom! At the end of the day you really have to experience the shitty sexual experience to fully appreciate the great one if that makes sense :agree:

I'm so happy we got the demos though :eek:

i remember when i first find out about lana i didn't like her, then i caught myself singing 'video games' and started to explore her songs on yt... first ones i heard weren't from BTD, they were unreleased - heavy hitter, you can be the boss and songs from AKA etc. i loved BTD, tho with all my heart but now i can see that this album was her worst (but i still have a thing for it)

nsaalk.jpg

i remember when i first find out about lana i didn't like her, then i caught myself singing 'video games' and started to explore her songs on yt... first ones i heard weren't from BTD, they were unreleased - heavy hitter, you can be the boss and songs from AKA etc. i loved BTD, tho with all my heart but now i can see that this album was her worst (but i still have a thing for it)

but this album has RADIO on it ... fucking RADIO ... it's a perfectly produced ANTHEM:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

but this album has RADIO on it ... fucking RADIO ... it's a perfectly produced ANTHEM:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

well this album has a lot of amazing songs... RADIO, WITHOUT YOU, OFF TO THE RACES, even VIDEO GAMES are a masterpiece but it's easy to forget about that since it used to be her most played song.maybe i don't like it now because i have listened to it like 1000+ times on repeat day after day? idk but there's one song i can't listen to anymore and it's summertime sadness, sorry not sorry

nsaalk.jpg

IMO the only over produced song on BTD is diet Mountain Dew. I love all the sounds in the background of the songs and I love how layered all of them are and honeymoon's production is kindof bland in comparison. Don't get me wrong I love honeymoon but its production isn't as amazing as BTD's.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

really? i love it.... :eek:

it just always struck me as clumsy, or like it didn't really fit well, or like an afterthought... whenever i listen to it i just imagine dan in the studio like "well, its pretty good, but we still need a bridge (plugs in amp and mic) lets hurry up and get this done i have an appt in 20"

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

IMO the only over produced song on BTD is diet Mountain Dew. I love all the sounds in the background of the songs and I love how layered all of them are and honeymoon's production is kindof bland in comparison. Don't get me wrong I love honeymoon but its production isn't as amazing as BTD's.

I love Mountain Dew but in a demo version with "hit me my darling tonight..." , i think it's way better than the album version :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

it just always struck me as clumsy, or like it didn't really fit well, or like an afterthought... whenever i listen to it i just imagine dan in the studio like "well, its pretty good, but we still need a bridge (plugs in amp and mic) lets hurry up and get this done i have an appt in 20"

it kind of reminds me of the velvet underground style but i can totally understand why some people can hate it haha :D

nsaalk.jpg

That's the best produced song... did you hear Lolita? That's some Betty Boop shit right there.

I love Mountain Dew but in a demo version with "hit me my darling tonight..." , i think it's way better than the album version :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

it kind of reminds me of the velvet underground style but i can totally understand why some people can hate it haha :D

I agree! It's very Velvet Underground, it kind of reminds me of I Heard Her Call My Name or White Light White Heat. 

Cruel World reminds me of Velvet Underground as well, It sounds a bit like Heroin or All Tomorrows Parties. The drumming sounds a lot like Maureen Tucker!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I agree! It's very Velvet Underground, it kind of reminds me of I Heard Her Call My Name or White Light White Heat. 

Cruel World reminds me of Velvet Underground as well, It sounds a bit like Heroin or All Tomorrows Parties. The drumming sounds a lot like Maureen Tucker!

:scajo: yassss i think lana's a big fan of them, i'd love her to make a cover of one of their songs one day!

nsaalk.jpg