Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I'm not sure if this is "unpopular," but I never see it stated -- Lana looks SO amazing with red lipstick and I'd love to see it on her more often. It compliments her so well.

27216251858_d820e966fb_b.jpg

:flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i wish lana had become famous younger - i would have loved to see her release a "STRIPPED" album. real & raw, this is me - lizzy grant. 

i can already tell the INTRO would have been fire

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:

I love MDM the way it is and I think the album version is superior to the live and demo versions.

you can leave. 

i wish lana had become famous younger - i would have loved to see her release a "STRIPPED" album. real & raw, this is me - lizzy grant. 

I was actually thinking about how different her lyrics / experiences may have been if SeekingArrangement.com were a thing in her youth...  :thumb:

14417469274.gif