Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Hate? Where? and if it got hate, I can see why. it's such a basic song

Everyone bashes it in threads about UV or its deluxe tracks. I can totally see why anyone would dislike it  :toofunny:  but I really love it

image.png

Everyone bashes it in threads about UV or its deluxe tracks. I can totally see why anyone would dislike it  :toofunny:  but I really love it

The line about  Hunter S Thompson is the best (most accurate and funny) literary reference she's ever made.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I was listening some snippets that I didn't hear before (not a good idea :icant: ) and I had this impressions:

Diet Mountain Dew Baby looks like a song that would play in a animation movie from Disney (Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, these types of movies :flutter: )

Me and My Boyfriend reminds me of Feeling Good by Nina Simone (again :flutter: )

Dance for Money kinda reminds me of You're Gonna Love Me (one more time :flutter: )

Oh, and Caught You Boy looks like a song that would play in a Disney teen movie from 2005 or 2006, I think. :flutter:

Why the fuck Lana songs are reminding me of Disney? photo.jpg

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

UM OMG I AGREE WITH MY WHOLE HEART.

I fucking love Noir. I wish Lana would have made a longer and better recorded version. Although I do love the rough version.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO???? okay be my bestie. thanks <3 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I was listening some snippets that I didn't hear before (not a good idea :icant: ) and I had this impressions:

Diet Mountain Dew Baby looks like a song that would play in a animation movie from Disney (Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, these types of movies :flutter: )

Me and My Boyfriend reminds me of Feeling Good by Nina Simone (again :flutter: )

Dance for Money kinda reminds me of You're Gonna Love Me (one more time :flutter: )

Oh, and Caught You Boy looks like a song that would play in a Disney teen movie from 2005 or 2006, I think. :flutter:

Why the fuck Lana songs are reminding me of Disney? photo.jpg

Can you send me those, I haven't heard any other than dance for money :)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

• I need CRAVE full version of "Crooked Cop"

and tbh now after Paradise, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon i think that BTD is her worst album, i can't believe i was so hyped in 2012 lol

nsaalk.jpg