Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't get people's infatuation with Trash Magic. It just sounds like a weak intro/interlude type of song.

The Demo version is a bit better (why did she remove those lyrics?), but still nothing to write home about.

i am nothing and should be everything

I don't like Trash Magic either. I don't see what the big deal is.

I don't really care for Yayo. It's got a nice melody, but I think it's just how it just dredges on for 5+ minutes.

If I had to pick a version of it though, I would pick the version on Paradise. It's much better, in my opinion.

I really really dislike Off to the Races. It's one of my least favorite officially released tracks, and I like almost everything in her official discography.

And from what I've read, this may be my least popular opinion...

I really don't like AKA (or Nevada or whatever) that much at all. Some songs are good, but I prefer her music now.

I fell madly in love with AKA and BTD. Paradise just never struck the same chord.

I'm hoping Ultraviolence will entice me so much I'll just play it endlessly for months.

i am obsessed with lana and i know it's a reoccurring theme of hers, but i have trouble digesting the whole romanticization of abuse thing. ultraviolence is an absolutely beautiful song but it's ruined by "he hit me and it felt like a kiss." it's one thing to portray an abuse relationship, it's another to glorify it. i don't get it.  :pft:

let me be who i'm meant to be

I hate Blue Jeans. I think apart from National Anthem, she releases some of the weaker songs as singles. Also I absolutely hate the GQ shoot..

i feel the same way!!! like i can not even listen to blue jeans  and that shoot feels awkward .. but that was back when they were trying hard to make her really fancy looking all the time.....

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

smoking weed? or cigs?

i dont think lana ever did weed. At least not in public. 

I actually really dislike black beauty. i liked it for a week and then i got so bored of it . I hope the new version has some type of "fire" like WC but probably not. 

Also I dont get why AFFA is so popular. I don't think it's that special. 

I kinda have faith in Ultraviolence as Shades of Cool shows that a 6 minutes song is not boring or repetitive at all. Other bands have good 6+ minutes song too but it still sounds like it could be shortened, unlike SoC