Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I despise The Other Woman with passion.

I usually love Lana's covers but I find The Other Woman weak tbh. Unlike the rest of the production on UV which is fantastic TOW is poor IMO. Her vocals are very distorted and unclear. I usually like the way Lana uses reverb but it was used to excess on TOW.

Maybe it its just me but I feel like the track was also trying to desperately sound old/vintage like it was ripped from a vinyl pressing but IMO the end result was artificial.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Flipside is the best on the record.

Flipside really is fantastic. It's why I bought the Target edition of Ultraviolence. Is it not a generally well-liked song amongst fans?

spacesigh.jpg

I hate the fact Lana broke up with Barrie, I know it's not my business butbut I mean, they were power couple. They were my relationship goals tbh. Oh and I hate the fact she's with Francisco now (yes, i did that on purpose).

I dislike Teenage Wasteland,it's the song I always skip the most. I love Paris, like it makes want to do this wiierd hand gestures like a cartoon, it's a funny song.

I also hate when Lana cancels her shows , if she cancels something I prefer her to be explicit not just that I'm sick excuse.

I hate when Lana makes a quick appearance on Twitter and then just leaves. She always leave me wanting more (ಥ_ಥ)

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I want her to tweet when she's about to release something. This Black Beauty thing is driving me crazy.

Black Beauty actually looks like it will be one of those regional (EU) single that get no promotion treatment except for a Radio Mix (Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness, West Coast) and several radio plays. And I don't even think there will be a radio mix version for Black Beauty

Flipside really is fantastic. It's why I bought the Target edition of Ultraviolence. Is it not a generally well-liked song amongst fans?

its usually deemed "boring" or "unimportant" or its branded as a "filler track." from what I've seen, most people pretty much forget it exists.

I just think the nirvana-ish guitar is so raw and gorgeous as well as her soulful vocals and simple yet poetic lyrics. Flipside is a favorite for sure.

Who is the member who has, such as signature, Lana while she's dancing, taken from "Shades Of Cool"? thx :)

Not sure if you're talking about me, I used to have it but I recently changed it. If you want, I have a couple of them

egfbHKb.gif YoeqhD9.gif khhSYPt.gif

Not sure if you're talking about me, I used to have it but I recently changed it. If you want, I have a couple of them

egfbHKb.gif YoeqhD9.gif khhSYPt.gif

ohhh thank you very much! yes yes, I was talking about you :)