Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Born To Die feels so incomplete without the three bonus tracks, and I also don't think Burning Desire interferes with the coherence of Paradise.

You could argue with UV. Yeah TOW is a good closer and the 3-track Deluxe version sounds a bit off, ending with FK. But I think it's a question of mis-placement. If ipside would have been bonus track n. 3, it would have felt "closed" again.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The three bonus tracks should've been ITH, BB and Flipside. Guns and Roses is the worst song on Uv and Florida Kilos just doesn't fit the album at all.

Absolutely agree. I LOVE Florida Kilos, it's an awesome song, but it doesnt fit the album at all, definitely- and yeah, Guns and Roses feels like such a filler track, just kind of thrown in there to make the album a bit lengthier

i feel like BTD should've ended with Lucky Ones, it feels like a much better closer w the violins at the end than TIWMUG (no shade I love TIWMUG)

Also I agree with the three bonus tracks being ITH, BB, and Flipside. They should've made Florida Kilos an iTunes exclusive and G&R a Target exclusive, I like G&R a lot but it doesn't feel particularly cohesive w UV, same w FK

smile.gif

The three bonus tracks should've been ITH, BB and Flipside. Guns and Roses is the worst song on Uv and Florida Kilos just doesn't fit the album at all.

I agree except I could see Florida Kilos being put between Brooklyn Baby and WC on the original album and maybe fit there. GnR would be fine if it weren't for the chorus. Tbh I could see it being a closer as well (it gives me end-credit-of-a-movie vibes). Its almost as though she found happiness in reminiscing about a past relationship rather than being still in that state of confusion shes in with Flipside, so it feels more like closure imo. 

Edit: and now I've convinced myself GnR is the perfect closure assuming Honeymoon is a happier album. :toofunny:

Yayo is one of Lana's worst songs.

:horror:

But this is the unpopular opinion thread so  :gclap: for your bravery

but really wtf

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Unpopular opinion.. Guns & Roses is actually pretty great. Everyone like detests it but it's REALLY not that bad at all. The chorus is repetitive and not as "big" as it probably could've been, but the verses and bridge are amazing. I especially love it when she hums in the beginning. :flutter:

I know Yayo is considered Lana gold but I can't stand it.

Why???

14417469274.gif

I totally stan Paradise, Ultraviolence and AKA but Born to Die is my least favourite thing lana has released and honestly i'm not a fan of it 

Unpopular opinion.. Guns & Roses is actually pretty great. Everyone like detests it but it's REALLY not that bad at all. The chorus is repetitive and not as "big" as it probably could've been, but the verses and bridge are amazing. I especially love it when she hums in the beginning. :flutter:

Why???

It just bores me and I don't like her voice in it sounds too high for my liking.

I totally stan Paradise, Ultraviolence and AKA but Born to Die is my least favourite thing lana has released and honestly i'm not a fan of it 

Wy so? For me BTD is amazing and the best thing ever but the cheap/sloppy production (ESPECIALLY) in TIWMUG and Dark Paradise, turns me off 

It just bores me and I don't like her voice in it sounds too high for my liking.

Wait, just wondering, are you talking about the Yayo on Paradise, AKA, or both? Because I hate the Paradise one but the AKA one is literally my favorite Lana song period. If it's both then I just don't know. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Wait, just wondering, are you talking about the Yayo on Paradise, AKA, or both? Because I hate the Paradise one but the AKA one is literally my favorite Lana song period. If it's both then I just don't know.

Both, although the Paradise one made a really bad song worse which I honestly didn't think was possible.

I like Big Bad Wolf, Betty Boop Boop, Bollywood Hawaii, Daddy Issues. Also I prefer the Behind Closed Doors demo over the final version. 

Yeesssss same, especially the long bridge in BCD