Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Yeah! It would be great. It also would help her with the anxiety/shyness issue.

i think it'd be fun, but not really her thing

that seems like something a more commercial and mainstream artist would do

also, I don't think lana has much professional music expeirence, and she hasn't been in the business long - I don't really know what advice she'd have to give.

i think it'd be fun, but not really her thing

that seems like something a more commercial and mainstream artist would do

also, I don't think lana has much professional music expeirence, and she hasn't been in the business long - I don't really know what advice she'd have to give.

Well, it's just a singing thing... Even Nicki Minaj, a rapper, was a judge back in 2012/13.

Who?

Lana...? lol I guess i should say shes stands in front of a mic in a few videos...but she does say summer in almost every song...well i think except for this last album other than mentioning west coast there wasn't much summer in it right?

I truly don't think Lana would change - or want to change - the themes she has been writing about. She would be more elaborative about it in the next few (hopefully) albums, but not drastically change. I believe it's a part of her artistic process, and I truly wouldn't complain her "singing the same thing every time".

I think she just pretends to smoke,

That's my impression too. She dosen't seems to inhale the smoke in her lungs she just puffs the cigarettes with her mouth while she handles awkwardly the cigarette. Bad for her health nonetheless. Someone asked about this: why would someone pretend to have a sin? I think that this is a defensive mecanism of hers, to reduce her anxiety, that she developed during her relationship with Barrie who is a heavy smoker. I hope that she quits smoking altogether

Someone asked about this: why would someone pretend to have a sin? I think that this is a defensive mecanism of hers, to reduce her anxiety, that she developed during her relationship with Barrie who is a heavy smoker. I hope that she quits smoking altogether

Probably the same reason she makes drug and alcohol references in every second song despite claiming to be sober for several years, and constantly refers to herself as 'bad' and 'dangerous'. I agree it's probably a defense mechanism (it's pretty obvious Lana can be shy and oversensitive) but I also think she just likes the image she projects with it.

I dislike the Ride video. It has a great concept and some shots are beautifully filmed, but the high production ruins it for me. It's supposed to be a story centred on the seedy/raw underbelly of society, but it looks straight out of a fashion magazine.

I dislike the Ride video. It has a great concept and some shots are beautifully filmed, but the high production ruins it for me. It's supposed to be a story centred on the seedy/raw underbelly of society, but it looks straight out of a fashion magazine.

not unpopular, i think a large majority of Lana fans dislike the Ride video

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Tropico is boring, cheesy and horribly edited. Unnecesary slo-mo scenes(basically the whole film was in slow motion) and the monologues made it even worse. Everything is laughable.

image.png