Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I also Lolita, Yayo, and The Other Woman. I had no idea so many people hated those songs.  :biblio:

I guess I just like "slow" and "depressing" songs.  :quote:

edit: I also love Terrence Loves You. More of those "slow" and "depressing" (maybe even "boring") songs.

ZLJIWCD.gif

I also Lolita, Yayo, and The Other Woman. I had no idea so many people hated those songs.  :biblio:

I guess I just like "slow" and "depressing" songs.  :quote:

edit: I also love Terrence Loves You. More of those "slow" and "depressing" (maybe even "boring") songs.

They're also beautiful songs :oprah:

8nl2OpX.png

I don't want her to tour next year because I'm not a fan of Honeymoon and I'd prefer her to start working on her next record.

Still, Terrence Loves You is one of her best songs ever.

I want Dan Auerbach again for the next record.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

HM along with PD is Lana's weakest records so far.

Especially when I've recently been re-listening to UV and A.K.A. I can't describe it but I personally feel HM was rushed and put together rather sloppy-ish. There are some stand-out tracks (Even possible career highlights) like Blackest Day/GKIT/MTWBT but others like HBTB and the god awful DLMBM cover just ruin it for me tbh.

I think its about time Lana part ways with Rick Nowels and other song-writers/producers that stick with the same shtick/methods. She should find new ones or others that she hasn't worked with in a while because it will bring some much needed vigor to her songwriting/albums....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

lana should take a year or two, before constructing the next album.

even dissappear for a couple years before writing all new stuff.

others like Adele have done this and look where the great Adele is now.

this is a good thing. stans might not like it, but really its about her and her alone, isn't it? :)

if lana writes another record, and its similar to hm, there might be serious problems down the road..

even tho, there are some of my fav lana songs on hm, i dont think it will go well with the gp.

tbh I would be OK with lana disappearing for like 3 years if she were to come back with a smash hit magnum opus and a revamped sound (I'd really like a poppier and slightly more electronic album next time lmao)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

@@letsescapelizzy-

Thank God Lana is not Adele.

Adele releases one album in 5 years, every single song is one I am not going to purchase. Others may like the flave of the year, but do they? Or are they liking it because "they are told to like it" being that they

are seeing one advert after another on what is Celine Dion style forgettable songs sung in a forgettable interchangeable with ten other style. The type of songs most leave one hungry ten minutes after eating.

The worst Lana song is better than anyone elses best song.

Hello? Meh. Adele lost me at Hello

The great thing about Adele? IT is guaranteed Adele will win every award in 2016, given in late 2016, early 2017

Which frees great talent like Lana not to worry about record awards with her coming-release(hopefully releases).

Perhaps go for that Oscar with a new soundtrack song.

Idea to follow.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana should star, and write and sing the music in a remake of Somewhere in Time with James Franco.

But with a twist- Lana should be the one time travelling like Chris Reeve (Richard) did in the original

James Franco could be the from the past one Lana loves (Jane Seymour in the original). Can one think of a more perfectly suited themewise for Lana movie?

Many people, myself included think Somewhere in Time is perhaps the single most romantic tearjerker of all time (perhaps after Wuthering Heights).

Lana & Rachmaninoff, can you imagine. (check out the original Somewhere in time soundtrack).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana should star, and write and sing the music in a remake of Somewhere in Time with James Franco.

But with a twist- Lana should be the one time travelling like Chris Reeve (Richard) did in the original

James Franco could be the from the past one Lana loves (Jane Seymour in the original). Can one think of a more perfectly suited themewise for Lana movie?

Many people, myself included think Somewhere in Time is perhaps the single most romantic tearjerker of all time (perhaps after Wuthering Heights).

Lana & Rachmaninoff, can you imagine. (check out the original Somewhere in time soundtrack).

Lana really can do no wrong in your eyes, can she?

smile.gif