Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Honestly, I feel like the melodies *I think that's the right term* for the last two records are kind of lazy. I dunno, they aren't as "interesting" as the previous records.

Like compare Born To Die, West Coast, Dark Paradise, Ultraviolence to Change, Get Free or whatever. 

I mean it's mainly L4L, Honeymoon isn't really bad about this.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Like compare Born To Die, West Coast, Dark Paradise, Ultraviolence to Change, Get Free or whatever.

Cherry, GBA, World At War, TNC, Heroin and Get Free are the only interesting melodies on the album. Change, WM and SB are the worst of them all

Cherry, GBA, World At War, TNC, Heroin and Get Free are the only interesting melodies on the album. Change, WM and SB are the worst of them all

True. I'm not used to liking only a handful of songs from a Lana Del Rey album, I usually enjoy all of the tracks.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

It's acceptable that people dislike SB, ,but this to the beautiful masterpiece that is ChangedT?

Binch, your teas are always hot, but what is this omg :wowcry:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I. MISS. CRUEL. WORLD. ON. THE. SETLIST.

I know most grew tired of it even after she added the shorter version, but it always one of my favourites to see/hear live. Honestly, I think it's a better opener than 13 Beaches (even though I adore that song, I just think it would do better somewhere else in the setlist) but something about hearing the opening guitar notes from CW and then seeing her walk on stage was so magical. Her vocals are always incredible in that song too.

I think Cruel World is her best opener. It sets a good mood for the show, same with cola. I think she go with a more 'fun' song than 13 beaches for the opener. 

I would rather hear her sing because of you, us against the world, Florida kilos, you can be the boss, meet me in the pale moonlight( an upbeat bop), or even f*cking ROSES over going to see her again nd hearing serial killer one more time tbh

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Theres honestly just something about "Honeymoon". the whole album to me is just very mysterious and intriguing. After all this time ive been listening to it again none stop and im loving it lol. I feel like its her most overlooked album but i love it. Reminds me of late summer, like August when its scorching hot outside. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Theres honestly just something about "Honeymoon". the whole album to me is just very mysterious and intriguing. After all this time ive been listening to it again none stop and im loving it lol. I feel like its her most overlooked album but i love it. Reminds me of late summer, like August when its scorching hot outside. 

Lol that's great and all but why is this in the Unpopular Opinions thread? Errybody loves Honeymoon sis

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Decided to play Honeymoon while playing one game and then decided to put Ultraviolence and...It felt so long ago that I felt this. Really can't explain, but it felt nice. Feeling kinda peaceful aswell.

Right now I'm at Old Money and, today, the only song from Ultraviolence I'm still a bit off is Sad Girl. Funny because I didn't really like the record back in 2014 appart from songs like Fucked My Way Up To the Top and few others... Now I see how beautiful it really is.

Same goes for Honeymoon. Songs like MTWBT and The Blackest Day... I had to put the later one on repeat few times before really finishing the full record. Also Swan Song and the Beautiful "Don't Let me Be Misuderstood".

Both records feel like a big journey. Just like a Movie passing through every song, and every last song\cover for both are the "credits" rolling up the screen.

Old Money just ended, Other Woman began.

I really love your art miss Del Rey x.

the golden globes look was just awkward af she didn't even care to get her dress properly fitted and then paired it with that awful huge asymmetrical hairstyle which was probably the bigger problem if the overall look. someone should have cancelled it just as they did with her bad music video ideas.

i76mrxw.png