PinUpCartoonBaby

Covers by PinUpCartoonBaby (taking requests)

Guest Dot

New one for Florida Kilos. :candy:

ldr_floridakilosv2d8jj7.jpg

Hope you like it. :)

Wow this is fucking gorgeous!

In love with the Florida Kilos one :')

Omg I just saw your artwork, and you slay me. I love your creativity and visions of doing things the way you do. Keep it up you're just fucking great ;)

I think I can't handle so much love from you! :oprah:  Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so happy you like my work. You all are fucking great too, love you. :kiss:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

:hae:

Well I have to say that I'm pretty proud of this edit. It was actually supposed to be a cover for Sloe Gin Fizz/ Motel 6 but I'm having problems finding the right font(s) and placing the words on my lovely manip.

Ok, here is what I'm talking about:

sloea_ohnefontmxyg3.jpg

Here is a not so good try with a random font on it but this one kinda ruins the whole pic imo. I just can't find a fitting one. :sadcore:

sloe2a4fjww.jpg

Please, please tell me what you think. Any opinions, criticism, suggestions (also concerning the font) etc are welcome. :brows:

Thank you so much for your nice words. You guys just made my day.  :crying4:

It actually needed quite a lot of work to get this result but I really enjoy playing around in PS and if it also looks good in the end it's just such a great feeling. I'm so glad that you like it too.

Anyway I still don't have an idea for the font but I really want to use it for something...

Maybe try a simple font but on a color rectangle on the top left corner (in the style of the deluxe édition of Born This Way) ?

Or add a road sign a la Route 66 and write the title in it but I fear that would make the cover cheap and kitsch...

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg