PennCentralFan

Lana living in the UK thoughts?

also, london is so much more sadcore than nyc, la or rio

actually...the sadcore here is quite huge. We even have a word in portuguese language that has no translation. The feeling has no translation I mean. The word is:  saudade. Means something like I miss you but is more than that. A root of Samba is called samba da saudade. With a a lot of saudosismo (which means missing the past or missing something that is gone).

Sadcore here is called samba do adeus and in the 60 was the Bossa Nova style. Rio has more jazz clubs than you can imagine. Also the jazz-samba-bossa nova popular music is what you call sadcore. A hype in this city since the 40'

glgcDdT.gif

We even have a word in portuguese language that has no translation. The feeling has no translation I mean. The word is:  saudade.

This is one of my favourite words :3 (I collect words).

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

thank you for calming me nerves! haha :3 America has a pretty bad rep, but its not all that bad  :). I've only been to England once once when I was younger and I've stopped at Heathrow a few times. It is very lovely. I love the keys for the doors lol they're all very interesting

No problem at all :) I've never been to America myself, but I honestly think it is a fantastic and fascinating country and I would love to visit it some day. I don't think it's bad at all, I just think one person is misrepresenting it and doing an injustice to the rest of the level headed Americans who support Lana's choice to move to the UK, despite it meaning she'll move further from them. Haha, England is a lovely place, I'm glad you liked it here :)

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

Creative energy comes from the inside, not the location though. It's not like someone will be super creative in Egypt and unoriginal/boring in Iceland.

What do you mean? 

the keys! in California we all have keys from like lowes or home depot but London has interesting keys for doors like pretty unique keys . I don't know why that's the main thing I remember. lol 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

US tour pleeease!! she needs to realize how many fans she has in america and how devoted we are. we arent all still hung up on SNL like she thinks we are 

I know, I need a US tour so badly! I wish I could ahve gone to the private Soho show in NYC.  :O

the keys! in California we all have keys from like lowes or home depot but London has interesting keys for doors like pretty unique keys . I don't know why that's the main thing I remember. lol 

I found really strange how/ and with what (construction material wise)  the houses are build in US. They are not made of concrete (the ones that I saw at least). Not just the houses but the front and back doors. The doors aren't  made with massive wood they are more like paper doors. I don't know how people are able to sleep at night knowing they have soft doors LOL. I would be scared to know is easy for anyone to get in the house.

glgcDdT.gif

I found really strange the how/ and with what (constructuion material wise)  the houses are build in US. Not just the doors but the front and back doors. The doors aren't  made with massive wood they are more like paper doors. I don't know how people are able to sleep at night knowing they have soft doors LOL. I would be scared to know is easy for anyone to get in the house.

lana-del-rey-gun.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm intrigued

*googles keys*

20r46kx.jpg

I live right on the outskirts of London and have a very boring, entirely uninteresting key. I need to get involved in this unique keys thing, I'm completely oblivious!

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

Go back to spend some time everytime I can. Hate the weather tho. Is havens bathroom situated above London??All that rain can not be normal guy's. 

England rules!!! :woot:

Loool i love seeing people wonder why it rains so much in england. I wish i knew.

Try living here

in all that bastard rain.

You get used to it, dont worry

:giggle: 

lH7Zs6V.gif