evilentity

Possible Albums Before Sirens

Maybe this is another lie from Lana. And Sirens is actually the follow up to Born To Die but because it leaked it was scrapped :O

Yeah, and "Daddy Issues" is the original Lana song...she recorded it way back in 2000.

;)

Maybe this is another lie from Lana. And Sirens is actually the follow up to Born To Die but because it leaked it was scrapped :O

no, the vocals would sound the same and they don't.

and releasing Sirens as a follow up would only contribute to people thinking she's a flash in the pan.

unless you were being sarcastic.

BzhmW.png

no, the vocals would sound the same and they don't.

and releasing Sirens as a follow up would only contribute to people thinking she's a flash in the pan.

unless you were being sarcastic.

We were. :P

That is so interesting (I just spent like 20 minutes reading this whole thread!) I would looooove to hear all her stuff, it kills me that there's stuff out there that I haven't heard. I would probably pay to listen to her album if I didn't have to go all the way to the states.

Oneeternitylater.jpg

ZOMG! It looks like there is a way for someone to hear these (they would not be able to copy them), but it would cost $165.
:O

Did this ever happen?

Also, next time I'm in DC, I will go to tha library and beg (not pay; BEG) for access. We'll just have to wait and see what happenz.

or this? 

EQFO7rX.png

Pretty sure it didn't.

I wonder if anyone's been able to find anything else about From The End or Rock Me Stable/Young Like Me, or that rumored third one?

If I go to university in Washington, I'll spend my scholarship money on listening to old Lana stuff and laughing at all you guys being unable to hear it. :creep:

I wonder if there's a way to know what these consist of? $165 to hear what, a song? The album?

Pretty sure it didn't.

I wonder if anyone's been able to find anything else about From The End or Rock Me Stable/Young Like Me, or that rumored third one?

If I go to university in Washington, I'll spend my scholarship money on listening to old Lana stuff and laughing at all you guys being unable to hear it. :creep:

I wonder if there's a way to know what these consist of? $165 to hear what, a song? The album?

YOUNG LIKE ME/ROCK ME STABLE EP

11997935644_2cd2310b05_o.jpg

Rumored tracklist for another EP "From The End"

11997578045_4172356fbc_o.jpg

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Pretty sure it didn't.

As long as you memorize the lyrics and spill them to us, we would totally approve :brows:

I'm going to DC this summer; I've contacted the Office of Records and they have yet to reply (I hit em up early this morning so idk) and I know I have the money for this so... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm going to DC this summer; I've contacted the Office of Records and they have yet to reply (I hit em up early this morning so idk) and I know I have the money for this so... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The EPs leaked tho.