evilentity

Possible Albums Before Sirens

I'm actually really close to DC hahaha. But I don't know the protocol for accessing copywritten material

Ask the er.. librarian? If an artist like yourself wanted to sample an audio speech/song etc. what's the procedure.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I think it's pretty disrespectful to do that. It her's and there's obviously some reason that Lana doesn't launch it.

I'm sure this will leak someday. I mean its Lana . Everything leaks :uh:

Well yeah. That's why we shouldn't to that "resource"

be a good a baby, do what i want

tumblr_m9s63iYQ2l1r02hrto1_500.gif

ZOMG! It looks like there is a way for someone to hear these (they would not be able to copy them), but it would cost $165. :O

Was it Mozart that could recreate a piece even only hearing it once?

To do a nationwide search of that particular prodigy and to raise $165.. OR..

You are giving me ideas ev, and each one is more criminal than the other.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Are there any rich people here? :creep:

I am curious about these songs but that's a lot of money.

I've often wondered whether it might be possible to fund Lana research endeavors with Kickstarter or something. But this would be a pretty expensive project. Perhaps we could persuade an online music publication to cover the fee in exchange for one of us writing an article about the recordings. Does anybody have any connections?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I've often wondered whether it might be possible to fund Lana research endeavors with Kickstarter or something. But this would be a pretty expensive project. Perhaps we could persuade an online music publication to cover the fee in exchange for one of us writing an article about the recordings. Does anybody have any connections?

Pitchfork? Billboard? NME?

us: Hello, we have a plan...

them: ..okay we got it, we just gonna send our own writer there, kthx4thetipbai

Kickstarter sounds more attainable.

Times like these.. where's my rich daddy?

Pitchfork? Billboard? NME?

us: Hello, we have a plan...

them: ..okay we got it, we just gonna send our own writer there, kthx4thetipbai

Kickstarter sounds more attainable.

Times like these.. where's my rich daddy?

I don't think Kickstarter is viable for this. This forum has only received $1 in donations so far. I don't think we'll scrape together $165 for this. I do think an online music magazine might agree to this arrangement rather than sending their own writer because they wouldn't have to pay our writer, but just cover the fee.

I don't think Kickstarter is viable for this. This forum has only received $1 in donations so far. I don't think we'll scrape together $165 for this. I do think an online music magazine might agree to this arrangement rather than sending their own writer because they wouldn't have to pay our writer, but just cover the fee.

Go. Go for it. Go contact them.

Nothing quite to lose than a few emailing and negotiating calories.

Making plea to 10 major Lana fansites--asking to relocate a relatively small amount ($ 16.5) from their annual photo-purchasing-budget to the Project PABST - Possible Albums Before Sirens' Time

lanadelreyonline.com

lananow.com

lanadelreyfan.com

lanadelreybr.com

lanadelreyinfo.com

ldrtoday.com

lana-delrey.fr

delreylane.com

lana-delrey.com

lanadelreyitalia.it

northnet.org

Well, yes, if lots of people put their money together then it's cheap as chips. And definatly worth it if it means hearing more Lana :excited:

If I lived in America, so I could donate to this. Are e sure that if we raise that money the songs will be sent? :ohno:

Don't misunderstand. If we raise the money, someone would be able to go and listen to the recordings at the US Copyright Office. I highly doubt that person would be able to make a copy. The whole purpose of the office is to protect copyrighted material. But hopefully whoever we send would be allowed to take copious notes. The most we could hope for is for someone to report back with a track listing, full transcriptions of the lyrics, descriptions of the songs, and perhaps some photos. And one lucky person will have been able to hear it.