liam

I need the album bc I don't really like Kamikaze or Final Song and I'm hoping this is a situation where she's releasing this stuff to promote ha album and then the rest of the tracks are better

New Major Lazer single coming in the next few weeks called Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ)

(low-key not excited at all, I get it Lean On was good and a hit, but stop trying to recreate it)

Justin and MØ? wh_AT

lABVyGE.png

Justin and MØ? wh_AT

To my knowledge they were never together recording it. I would assume Diplo, MØ, and whatever other co-writers worked out the majority of the song and then they just met up with Justin, played it for him, and got his vocals on it.

This is about the most we have of it https://twitter.com/conexaobieber/status/736644282652733441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

ugh I don't want another reason to have to include Justin Bieber in my iTunes library but I guess there he'll be

the new music justin has put out has been so great though :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

literally yeeeeeeeeeesssssss! Y E S  G O D

it was PERFECT. it was so unexpected and they did it so smooth and i was just blown away. literally breathtaking

lABVyGE.png