yayoop

Miranda Sings

Wow people are really running with anything they can to try and ruin her + makeΒ gain out ofΒ her downfallΒ :toofloppy:Β turns out the "blackface performance" currently being reported byΒ BuzzFeed, TMZ, etc… isn'tΒ even blackface

Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Not to ping this messy thread, but the REAL reason her "apology video" was done in a sing-song format- was because she technically owns the copyrights to that audio....it's a song....she can now claim revenueΒ from it, on reaction & drama videosΒ :excited:

Β 

Cunning tbh

Β 

Β 

Β 

wait, is this actually happening, or are you just theorizing?Β Judge Shocked GIF - Judge Shocked - Discover & Share GIFs

#lana del rey from NFR!Β Β #lana del rey from NFR!Β Β #lana del rey from NFR!

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

wait, is this actually happening, or are you just theorizing?Β Judge Shocked GIF - Judge Shocked - Discover & Share GIFs

Β 

Ethan Klein of H3H3 (Another grifter) tweeted that his recent videos monetization status was marked as "SHARED", which means that the claimant gets a portion of the revenue...what was in that video....Colleens apology song....1 + 1 = moneyΒ :hooker:

....Well! If you guys want any more information on the situation, just watchΒ Adam McIntyre's videos on her

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

6 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

....Well! If you guys want any more information on the situation, just watchΒ Adam McIntyre's videos on her

the only reason i dont believeΒ the allegations is cos its the one guy pathologically posting about her back to back :rip:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the only reason i dont believeΒ the allegations is cos its the one guy pathologically posting about her back to back :rip:

There's so much proof to this whole situation, that it would be weird to no to believe that she was having inappropriate conversations with underage people. Not everything is credible, but we shouldn't dismiss what she has done

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Omg... she's back

Β 

Adam Mcintyre about to make 324839474873999 videos

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯