yayoop

Miranda Sings

7 minutes ago, 132 said:

but calling it something when it's something else is not a king move

Wait please elaborate 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

53 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

the one thing I disagree with is it being called "grooming." her behaviour was inappropriate and manipulative.

but grooming by definition is "he practice of preparing or training someone for a particular purpose or activity." child grooming means grooming them in preparation for a sexual relationship once they reach legal age. there is literally no reason to think this is what she was doing. not all inappropriate behaviour is "grooming." adam is probably using that buzzword because he knows people are obsessed with it nowadays

He’s someone who’s a chronic virtue signaler, but fails to see his own poor behaviours.   He’s clearly doing all this for attention and money.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Wait please elaborate 

he's calling it grooming. it's nothing more than inappropriateness and manipulation in my opinion

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

He’s someone who’s a chronic virtue signaler, but fails to see his own poor behaviours.   He’s clearly doing all this for attention and money.  

No because 1st time he called her out, fair enough, but now he is literally OBSESSED with this woman. He's not only damaging her brand but also her kids and husband like-

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I guess it takes an opportunist to know one

IJBOL

54 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Neither of them should speak 

uXAzmOf.jpg

This is.. :um2: Both Johnny and Amber were abusive and they both need to be held accountable. I’m upset that Adam said this. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

This is.. :um2: Both Johnny and Amber were abusive and they both need to be held accountable. I’m upset that Adam said this. 

I’ve said this before, relationships can be toxic and abusive both ways it’s not always victim and abuser. It’s abuser and abuser. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’ve said this before, relationships can be toxic and abusive both ways it’s not always victim and abuser. It’s abuser and abuser. 

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT THANK YOU

Adam is weird and obsessed 

Miranda is weird and annoying 

But cancelling her isn't going to lead to the improvement of any lives, it's clear Adam just wants $$$, when you scroll through his page it's almost all Colleen. Scary and Bizarre

And I don't like his look. He needs to do something to that hair 

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She should be cancelled purely because her humour is fucking shite :silly:

LOL I loved Miranda when I was younger to be honest, but forgot about her 

The drama made me revisit some of her old videos and had me feeling really nostalgic. And you can judge me if you want but they brought out some laughs too!!! :hooker:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

It is honestly so embarrassing to admit I loved her when I was younger😭 I literally went to see her live and when Haters Back Off came out on Netflix I stayed home from school to watch it:cryney2: I evened owned her books lol

Either way I think use the terms p*do and groomer way too much now, I think the more regularly we throw those terms around the less the really mean. Because being a p*do is literally the worst thing a person can be. She is extremely creepy and weird but I think it is best to just ignore her and not interact with her content 

9 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Adam is weird and obsessed 

Miranda is weird and annoying 

But cancelling her isn't going to lead to the improvement of any lives, it's clear Adam just wants $$$, when you scroll through his page it's almost all Colleen. Scary and Bizarre

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I think use the terms p*do and groomer way too much now. 

agreed 100%

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

LOL I loved Miranda when I was younger to be honest, but forgot about her 

The drama made me revisit some of her old videos and had me feeling really nostalgic. And you can judge me if you want but they brought out some laughs too!!!

Oh no, not for me, it makes me cringe

it’s reminiscent of those girls who try too hard to be funny :eek3:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Isn't this similar to the current moral controversy surrounding drag queens and young children? I think a 15 year old going to Hooter's is ten times more scandalous than whatever Miranda Sings did like sending them underwear. Yes it's a big strange but trying to frame her as a pedophilic groomer seems like a cash grab. I'm sure he would make more money opening an OnlyFans or getting a real job. 

Just now, Strangelove said:

Isn't this similar to the current moral controversy surrounding drag queens and young children? I think a 15 year old going to Hooter's is ten times more scandalous than whatever Miranda Sings did like sending them underwear. Yes it's a big strange but trying to frame her as a pedophilic groomer seems like a cash grab. I'm sure he would make more money opening an OnlyFans or getting a real job. 

GAGGED WITH A SPOON