yayoop

Miranda Sings

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

to be fair, stockholm syndrome is a real thing  💀 im not saying hes right in being kind of obsessed but its most likely a product of what she did

True, I guess it’s easy from the outside looking in to think it’s weird but that might be what’s going on

9 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Isn't this similar to the current moral controversy surrounding drag queens and young children? I think a 15 year old going to Hooter's is ten times more scandalous than whatever Miranda Sings did like sending them underwear. Yes it's a big strange but trying to frame her as a pedophilic groomer seems like a cash grab. I'm sure he would make more money opening an OnlyFans or getting a real job. 

no because there isn't a drag show for kids. a drag queen might read a book to kids, but where is the harm? who is that hurting? colleen had a 13yo girl lay on her back on stage at a show and open her legs and made a fart noise. who knows what that was meant to be or why she did it, but it's... not funny. there's no world where it's okay. no drag queen is doing this to kids. she sent someone underwear? that's weird as fuck too. no drag queen is doing this either. there is no time or place for an adult to be sending messages to a teenager or kid "sexually" or in any sexual manner or sends them underwear, or talks about their sex life, or asks about their sex life. drag queen or colleen.

but if it's a man who conducts inappropriate behavior, he's called a pedophile, etc. etc. she needs to be held accountable as much as anyone else would be. just like shane should've been, but that's another topic. she shouldn't get away with asking a teenager for ass pics. but at the same time, that teenager shouldn't be talking to a group chat with adults in it (or anyone really, but teenagers are teenagers) saying their "ass looks so good rn". that's on the parents for not teaching their kid boundaries. same with his little sex jokes and sex toy mentions. if she was mentioned in a message about a sex toy, she should draw the line - she was the adult, not adam. she should've ignored it or said something like "hey, i don't think this is appropriate so let's not talk about that." it really isn't fucking hard to do

sometimes it's hard to know when you're a teenager what is appropriate and what's not - and sometimes when you're online as much as we are these days and as much as i was when i was a teenager even, 10 years ago, you sometimes say stuff you wouldn't say in person and even if you say it in person, it's typically amongst your friends and it's around people who are making similar jokes or talking similar. but it's age appropriate because you're both around the same age and both are exploring life as a teenager

i will say, i don't like him because this seems opportunistic and he seems to just want attention so i've only seen shit on tiktok but her apology or whatever the hell that was was a joke and she doesn't understand that it's not okay. she became a victim so she doesn't feel bad about doing it - she feels bad about getting caught for doing it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

adding hi/toxic gossip train to my apple music library as we speak

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

46 minutes ago, American Whore said:

no because there isn't a drag show for kids. a drag queen might read a book to kids, but where is the harm? who is that hurting? colleen had a 13yo girl lay on her back on stage at a show and open her legs and made a fart noise. who knows what that was meant to be or why she did it, but it's... not funny. there's no world where it's okay. no drag queen is doing this to kids. she sent someone underwear? that's weird as fuck too. no drag queen is doing this either. there is no time or place for an adult to be sending messages to a teenager or kid "sexually" or in any sexual manner or sends them underwear, or talks about their sex life, or asks about their sex life. drag queen or colleen.

but if it's a man who conducts inappropriate behavior, he's called a pedophile, etc. etc. she needs to be held accountable as much as anyone else would be. just like shane should've been, but that's another topic. she shouldn't get away with asking a teenager for ass pics. but at the same time, that teenager shouldn't be talking to a group chat with adults in it (or anyone really, but teenagers are teenagers) saying their "ass looks so good rn". that's on the parents for not teaching their kid boundaries. same with his little sex jokes and sex toy mentions. if she was mentioned in a message about a sex toy, she should draw the line - she was the adult, not adam. she should've ignored it or said something like "hey, i don't think this is appropriate so let's not talk about that." it really isn't fucking hard to do

sometimes it's hard to know when you're a teenager what is appropriate and what's not - and sometimes when you're online as much as we are these days and as much as i was when i was a teenager even, 10 years ago, you sometimes say stuff you wouldn't say in person and even if you say it in person, it's typically amongst your friends and it's around people who are making similar jokes or talking similar. but it's age appropriate because you're both around the same age and both are exploring life as a teenager

i will say, i don't like him because this seems opportunistic and he seems to just want attention so i've only seen shit on tiktok but her apology or whatever the hell that was was a joke and she doesn't understand that it's not okay. she became a victim so she doesn't feel bad about doing it - she feels bad about getting caught for doing it

I don't disagree with what you're saying. We all agree it's strange and inappropriate behavior from an adult to a child. I don't agree she's some sort of grand pedophilic groomer or sexual predator as Adam is trying to frame her as. 

The Dalai Lama kissed a young boy with his tongue on video. This is probably worse than whatever Colleen has been documented doing. In Tibet it is a common greeting to stick your tongue out, and you can hear the Tibetan crowd laugh as it happens. Do I think it's weird and inappropriate? Yes. Do I think Dalai Lama is a pedophilic groomer because of it? No. I am not going to link the video because I am not sure how the moderators operate but you can see it for yourself and come to your own conclusions about Tibetan culture. 

Why is this thread even open? If the Kanye West thread is closed then why isn't this thread closed? She was in an inappropiate relationship with her minor fans and she exploited them. And she's irresponsible and tone-deaf about it. What is there more to talk about!?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtPDNvxLkid/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuDfxe4x32c/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

url%5D

57 minutes ago, Embach said:

Why is this thread even open? If the Kanye West thread is closed then why isn't this thread closed? She was in an inappropiate relationship with her minor fans and she exploited them. And she's irresponsible and tone-deaf about it. What is there more to talk about!?

4 da memes :ma:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

I didn't know the Kanye West thread was locked lel, I disagree with that. This is a discussion forum, on music for the most part, so we should be allowed to discuss musicians (or in this case, public figures like YouTubers). 

Kanye is fucked in the head, but imagine if we closed a thread for every time an artist got into a controversy or was labelled as 'problematic'… there'd be very few left :eek2:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

The show literally ended 6 years ago— what's Netflix supposed to do? cancel it… again? he needs to get a grip :rip: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Did you post this in the wrong thread? What a strange and somewhat disturbing video. To be fair it is similar to the topic at hand. 

I just felt like it gave MiranaSings thread vibes :agree:

Also, agree with @Coloringbooks, the boundaries of discussion shouldn't be closed/locked if a subject is controversial or "problematic" :smokes:. Goodbye to 2/3rds of the threads here :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I didn't know the Kanye West thread was locked lel, I disagree with that. This is a discussion forum, on music for the most part, so we should be allowed to discuss musicians (or in this case, public figures like YouTubers). 

Kanye is fucked in the head, but imagine if we closed a thread for every time an artist got into a controversy or was labelled as 'problematic'… there'd be very few left :eek2:

This website itself might be closed as well:oic2:

13 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Right but anybody in that sort of group chat is automatically bizarre and also not very trustworthy.. Ppl who were obsessed w a YouTuber at a point in their lives to the point of being in their inner fan circle group chat are ppl who 1. Are WEIRD. And 2. Will lie etc to support any sort of notion that will gain them support (they r like internet groupies)

Saying this on a forum dedicated to stanning Lana Del Rey and unintentionally Charli XCX, wherein a good chunk of users have either done something illegal or otherwise been obsessive, is kinda crazy :deadbanana: I know damn well that if Lana made a similar (well not similar but you get what I mean) group chat, 99.9% of users here would jump at the chance for access. That's not the point, though. Colleen took advantage of children that were fans of her and formed/encouraged an inappropriate dynamic. She deserves the repercussions. Blaming the literal children (at the time) that were in a group with her for growing up and speaking out is incredibly bizarre.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

While I do believe Colleen is in the wrong (in more ways than 1), it really does bother me that Adam has made 28369292 billion videos about her over the past few months. People who do bad things don’t deserve the attention that these videos are giving her. At this point, she’s been exposed and there’s no reason to continue making videos about the situation. All it does is draw more attention to her. I can understand Adam making a reaction to her so called “apology”, but all of his clickbait-esq titles and thumbnails make it look like he’s using the situation for likes and follows 

11 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

While I do believe Colleen is in the wrong (in more ways than 1), it really does bother me that Adam has made 28369292 billion videos about her over the past few months. People who do bad things don’t deserve the attention that these videos are giving her. At this point, she’s been exposed and there’s no reason to continue making videos about the situation. All it does is draw more attention to her. I can understand Adam making a reaction to her so called “apology”, but all of his clickbait-esq titles and thumbnails make it look like he’s using the situation for likes and follows 

Sorry but he literally is.

cancel me idgaf, he’s done this multiple times and dragged it on. I don’t know what else he wants from her? Her soul? Like oml. 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

also sorry just talking about this with a friend but like him literally going out, getting a uke and basically parodying her video doesn't really help his case. it's giving high school

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?