yayoop

Miranda Sings

9 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Thinking about how her dad got exposed for having a bloating/feeder fetish cause he had a whole playlist of fetish videos on his youtube account that he accidentally had public

lock the whole family up tbh

make it like that Good Luck Charlie episode where the entire family (including Charlie) gets put in jail together

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

9 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Thinking about how her dad got exposed for having a bloating/feeder fetish cause he had a whole playlist of fetish videos on his youtube account that he accidentally had public

What even is a bloating/feeder fetish? Ive never heard of that :rip:

Lmao Adam Mcintyre is a twink drama channel, she's cringe too though- thinking it was smart to have a gaggle of teenagers as her army with weird, parasocial relationships  :derpna3:

Also, of course @TrashMagiq would be the only Lipster to remember that lore :agree:

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Spoiler

People get off on the transformation from skinny/average to morbidly obese, constant feedings, think it's a subset of dominant control....eesh

Adam McIntyre gives me the ick. Yes, what Colleen did was weird, but he's clearly using her/this situation for attention and fame, dramatising it all :rip:

Just look at his constant videos and social media posts about her + the thumbnails and titles for them all. He seems obsessed as he was years ago, but in a different way now.

Colleen was inappropriate and crossed boundaries with fans, but I really doubt she's some sort of menace to society who got sexual gratification from it like people are claiming. Also, points were made in her video when she talked about the internet's mob mentality and desperation to cancel.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 6/29/2023 at 5:50 AM, Coloringbooks said:

Adam McIntyre gives me the ick. Yes, what Colleen did was weird, but he's clearly using her/this situation for attention and fame, dramatising it all :rip:

Just look at his constant videos and social media posts about her + the thumbnails and titles for them all. He seems obsessed as he was years ago, but in a different way now.

This is like the second or third time he's exposed colleen. i don't agree with what she's done cause its fuckin weird but the way he's called her out for the exact same thing multiple times gives me the vibe of, you were held accountable (to a degree) but it wasn't how wanted it to go, so i'll expose you again, for the same shit. idk how else to word it, something just doesn't sit right with me. I think the way he's acting is almost like 'yes i caught her again' rather than 'this is what she's done and she needs to be sorry' if you get me? sorry working off of a tired noggin so just try and make sense of that shit storm i wrote x

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Honestly think Colleen should start suing this kid for harassment and defamation.  Adam McIntyre Is worse in my opinion, Colleen did some stuff in poor taste. But he’s essentially made her out as a child groomer…which is ridiculous.  They don’t know what grooming even is. Adam has emotional fans who listen to his every whim and he knows how to use them for his benefit all the same as Colleen.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Colleen attempts Suicide because that’s what cancelled culture does. It blows things up into the stratosphere far worse than it actually is.  I hope this privileged white twink get’s some Karma.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Did Colleen really do anything so bad 🤷‍♂️. Maybe inappropriate, but there’s been a lot worse done for sure. People seem to be cancellable for fairly trite things these days. She seemed to be mostly just goofing around.

On 6/29/2023 at 4:53 AM, The Siren said:

You need to watch an episode of My 600lb Life.

55 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Honestly think Colleen should start suing this kid for harassment and defamation.  Adam McIntyre Is worse in my opinion, Colleen did some stuff in poor taste. But he’s essentially made her out as a child groomer…which is ridiculous.  They don’t know what grooming even is. Adam has emotional fans who listen to his every whim and he knows how to use them for his benefit all the same as Colleen.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Colleen attempts Suicide because that’s what cancelled culture does. It blows things up into the stratosphere far worse than it actually is.  I hope this privileged white twink get’s some Karma.  

no because literally, but then everyone will get on her ass for that so either way she's fucked. He's been nattering on about this for AGES. you tried once, she apologised i think, then it wasnt enough for his twink ass so he decided to come after her again. he's actually annoying. not saying what she did was good, but honestly he's doing much worse atm in my opinion. 

the one thing I disagree with is it being called "grooming." her behaviour was inappropriate and manipulative.

but grooming by definition is "he practice of preparing or training someone for a particular purpose or activity." child grooming means grooming them in preparation for a sexual relationship once they reach legal age. there is literally no reason to think this is what she was doing. not all inappropriate behaviour is "grooming." adam is probably using that buzzword because he knows people are obsessed with it nowadays

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

On 6/29/2023 at 12:50 AM, Coloringbooks said:

Colleen was inappropriate and crossed boundaries with fans, but I really doubt she's some sort of menace to society who got sexual gratification from it like people are claiming. Also, points were made in her video when she talked about the internet's mob mentality and desperation to cancel.

2 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

the one thing I disagree with is it being called "grooming." her behaviour was inappropriate and manipulative.

but grooming by definition is "he practice of preparing or training someone for a particular purpose or activity." child grooming means grooming them in preparation for a sexual relationship once they reach legal age. there is literally no reason to think this is what she was doing. not all inappropriate behaviour is "grooming." adam is probably using that buzzword because he knows people are obsessed with it nowadays

I totally agree. Internet culture and just general communication culture was wildly different in 2013. I don't know the entire situation but from what I've seen it seems to be a lot of younger people who weren't around to remember this time. 

1 hour ago, Blackcloud said:

Did Colleen really do anything so bad 🤷‍♂️. Maybe inappropriate, but there’s been a lot worse done for sure. People seem to be cancellable for fairly trite things these days. She seemed to be mostly just goofing around.

colleens "friendship" with adam was just straight up ABSURD.  Aside from the sexual things, she also consistently made this little kid do work for her for free. this is incredibly toxic to a childs brain especially with the power dynamic between them as a celebrity and a fan. she was basically just using his naivity for her financial gain while he felt obligated to her. When she was getting shit for a "homophobic" tweet, she made an apology pinning everything on adam, which was all a lie. (adam tweeted it for her, but he had her permission. while apologising, she made it sound like it was all adam and she had nothing to do with it)

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

6 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

colleens "friendship" with adam was just straight up ABSURD.  Aside from the sexual things, she also consistently made this little kid do work for her for free. this is incredibly toxic to a childs brain especially with the power dynamic between them as a celebrity and a fan. she was basically just using his naivity for her financial gain while he felt obligated to her. When she was getting shit for a "homophobic" tweet, she made an apology pinning everything on adam, which was all a lie. (adam tweeted it for her, but he had her permission. while apologising, she made it sound like it was all adam and she had nothing to do with it)

the fact that people are completely on her side here :facepalm: even if you don't like adam or the way he's going about this, it's still clear that colleen's relationship with him was very weird, and colleen making a song as a way to apologize or explain herself didn't help at all

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I could not believe it when the allegations against her came in the news. Like if all people HER !! Adam is a king for doing what he did. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

17 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

Sure. She was not paying Adam for his work, but he was getting kudos from within her weird community from what I understand. He was viewed as her favourite. There’s different forms of currency 🤷‍♂️. Look, I don’t think Colleen an angel, and her Netflix show was odd too. I just feel some sympathy for her. She’s worked a long time for what she has achieved, to see it all go up in flames seems excessive 

26 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I could not believe it when the allegations against her came in the news. Like if all people HER !! Adam is a king for doing what he did. 

but calling it something when it's something else is not a king move