yayoop

Miranda Sings

Omgโ€ฆ

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š

I just finished watching the video/listening to the song andย Colleen has a good voice TBH. I've only ever heard her sing as Miranda, I forgot she'sย actually a talented vocalistย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

34 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

ย 

I think they r referring to her new apology video that is in the form of a song

ย 

ย 

ย 

GROWN. ADULT. WOMAN.ย 

ย 

laughing my ass off. omg.ย 

ย 

She is not coming back from all the receipts Adam had. General population is on his side.

ย 

Best move for her is to just quit the internet. This isn't a death sentence btw. There's actually a whole world out there.ย 

ย 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

no idea who she is but the apology video is almost as cringy as that tiktok girlย doing an interpretative dance video as an apologyย :eartha:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 hour ago, syrup amour said:

Oh, where can I see it?

She came under fire over a situation where she was part of a group chat with underage fans. She targeted one of them inappropriately (i.e. asking if he's a virgin, mailing him lingerie from a haul, she would dump her marital problems in his dms, etc), hired him to run her Twitter page and then fired him and talked shit behind his back after a tweet that he wrote (that she approved, mind you) got backlash

after he initially tried to speak out in 2020, Colleen orchestrated his downfall by turning other fans against him, and encouraging them to 'find dirt' on him and make videos falsely debunking his claims. she also made a response video where she tampered with evidence to make herself look innocent.

over the past month, pretty much every fan involved with that situation has come out and turned against Colleen; they've released so many screenshots of her being inappropriate with them, it came out that one of her family members was also grooming a fan, etc. it's a whole mess. Colleen's way of dealing with this has been to make fun of it on tour as Miranda, and now make a 'funny' video where she sings about people 'lying' about her

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

A thread for her existingย :toofunny:

ย 

Honestly I really don't understand the drama... all she appears to be guilty of is being weird, but isn't that her brand?

I get her going "too far" sometimes and Iย don't watch her but this seems like such a non-issue compared to other scandals like...ย she is a married woman withย a childย :toofunny:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

8 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Honestly I really don't understand the drama... all she appears to be guilty of is being weird, but isn't that her brand?

I mean she was being weird, as herself, with young teens, literal children; between the dms and also tour clips where she brings like 8 year old boys on stage as Miranda and flirts with them/asks them to put a hand down her pants as part of a game (you don't wanna know)

and now there have also been clips resurfacing of herself and her friends talking about how she's actually a shitty person and she just uses Miranda as an outlet to say/do gross things that she actually agrees with without taking accountability :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Me going back in time to stop my child self from ever watching Colleen's videos

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

That comment saying smth likeย Girl you didn't release All To Well 10min version you gr**med childrenย SENT MEย :toofloppy:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

this guy's obsession is too much :deadbanana:

most of his recent videos are all about colleen or colleen related

https://www.youtube.com/@AdamMcIntyre/videos

4 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

A thread for her existingย :toofunny:

ย 

I get her going "too far" sometimes and Iย don't watch her but this seems like such a non-issue compared to other scandals like...ย she is a married woman withย a childย :toofunny:

three actually. she had twins less than a year ago

ย 

ย 

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

The world is a mess. The world is an angry place. And out of all the issues in the world and all the anger in the world, people chose to focus on this and be angry about this? The last thing some starving child in a sweatshop read on the iPhone he was forced to build was "Miranda Sings sent underwear to a 15 year old and she's officially now the devil".ย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย