yayoop

Miranda Sings

Am I being silly (a little) for saying he looks a little sus....just the look in his eyes, that also might just be his resting face though. Maybe he's become a little "obsessed" with "justice" regarding her inappropriate antics. Or, maybe it's just that important to him :shrug:

I understand that her primary audience were children, but it really should be common PR rule to just, not interact with them in group chats online....

But that "apology" of hers with the Smug Face™, eek, another deadbehindtheeyes

If Sky Ferreira released Masochism, he would've been so gagged, that his whole life would be Sky stan-centric....the bad timeline :sky: #skysfault

17 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Isn't this similar to the current moral controversy surrounding drag queens and young children? I think a 15 year old going to Hooter's is ten times more scandalous than whatever Miranda Sings did like sending them underwear. Yes it's a big strange but trying to frame her as a pedophilic groomer seems like a cash grab. I'm sure he would make more money opening an OnlyFans or getting a real job. 

I dunno.. when women start working at hooters they’re not doing it with the intention to engage with children.. whereas Miranda sings was marketed at children and actively engaging with children which I must admit I find inappropriate.. and yeah I agree parents should hold accountability.. but she kinda pushed blame on to parents here even though she is the one creating the content in the first place 

but in a sense.. she can’t be cancelled for this? I remember getting my stepdaughter a little mix cd one year and the language and sexual content was vulgar lol so I had to stop it.. and I was shocked because I felt little mix were geared towards kids.. but I suppose they weren’t explicitly.. even though I felt it.. same goes for Ariana grande?

am I making any sense? Been drinking so probs not :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I dunno.. when women start working at hooters they’re not doing it with the intention to engage with children.. whereas Miranda sings was marketed at children and actively engaging with children which I must admit I find inappropriate.. and yeah I agree parents should hold accountability.. but she kinda pushed blame on to parents here even though she is the one creating the content in the first place 

but in a sense.. she can’t be cancelled for this? I remember getting my stepdaughter a little mix cd one year and the language and sexual content was vulgar lol so I had to stop it.. and I was shocked because I felt little mix were geared towards kids.. but I suppose they weren’t explicitly.. even though I felt it.. same goes for Ariana grande?

am I making any sense? Been drinking so probs not :omfg2:

I agree somewhat.

Why is everyone victim-blaming Adam here? is it internalized homophobia because he's fem-twinkish? what is it? :toofunny:

He's reiterated numerous times that he didn't even want to talk about this situation in the first place, but that he was thrust into this position by another fan who wanted personal revenge against Colleen and made a video exposing that relationship. He's also said multiple times that he would stop talking about it if Colleen apologized for her actions, which she obviously hasn't.

Also worth mentioning is that he's not the only one talking about this stuff. Everyone from that group chat has been coming forward. Adam is just someone who was affected most by it, and he's the one who has a decently sized platform on YouTube, so it makes sense that he's talking.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

13 hours ago, FkaTwinks said:

He's reiterated numerous times that he didn't even want to talk about this situation in the first place, but that he was thrust into this position 

:lmao:sure, Jan

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Not people defending Colleen’s behavior. :facepalm:

To those who don’t know, it IS grooming. Grooming doesn’t have to lead to a sexual outcome, grooming could be done to influence a minor to do things that are inappropriate for them or can harm the minor for their own benefit. Colleen and her friend Korey are literally shown in group chats and on video acting inappropriate with children in this way. It doesn’t matter if Adam annoys the hell out of you or whatever. She’s still groomed other children and sees nothing wrong with it.

And I’m convinced her brother is a full on “PDFile” after seeing his DMs with some of her fans. They were MUCH worse than what Colleen was doing. Her whole family is twisted and need to be investigated tbh.

Her ukulele “apology” video was definitely unhinged.

7 minutes ago, poetic jess said:

Not people defending Colleen’s behavior. :facepalm:

To those who don’t know, it IS grooming. Grooming doesn’t have to lead to a sexual outcome, grooming could be done to influence a minor to do things that are inappropriate for them or can harm the minor for their own benefit. Colleen and her friend Korey are literally shown in group chats and on video acting inappropriate with children in this way. It doesn’t matter if Adam annoys the hell out of you or whatever. She’s still groomed other children and sees nothing wrong with it.

And I’m convinced her brother is a full on “PDFile” after seeing his DMs with some of her fans. They were MUCH worse than what Colleen was doing. Her whole family is twisted and need to be investigated tbh.

Her ukulele “apology” video was definitely unhinged.

I disagree, grooming is a term strongly used when describing pedophiles and sexual acts.  It’s the first thing people think of and Adam knows that, it’s a buzzword that is being inappropriately used to destroy reputations.  From what I’ve seen, is a few screenshots of some poor taste humour, I seriously doubt any of it was sexual or supposed to control anyone, what you seen in these screenshots is also 0.001% of her total interactions.. far from enough to make a proper judgement.  She’ always had a close relationship with fans and had fun with them, with interactions and if she does something it’s probably because she though the fans were enjoying it and was entertainment nothing sinister.  Miranda is also a character, who is highly immature and may say things that are inappropriate, it’s a persona.  I’m not saying it’s great humour but I believe most of it is not real.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

regardless of whether or not it could be technically considered "grooming" or if there are people out there who have done a lot worse, i still don't see why colleen had any reason to make sexual jokes and comments in a private group-chat with minors, not too mention all the weird stuff she did on stage, such as that thing she did where she had a kid stick their hand down her pants, c'mon now, that's fucking weird and there's no denying that

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I disagree, grooming is a term strongly used when describing pedophiles and sexual acts.  It’s the first thing people think of and Adam knows that, it’s a buzzword that is being inappropriately used to destroy reputations.  From what I’ve seen, is a few screenshots of some poor taste humour, I seriously doubt any of it was sexual or supposed to control anyone, what you seen in these screenshots is also 0.001% of her total interactions.. far from enough to make a proper judgement.  She’ always had a close relationship with fans and had fun with them, with interactions and if she does something it’s probably because she thought the fans were enjoying it and was entertainment nothing sinister.  Miranda is also a character, who is highly immature and may say things that are inappropriate, it’s a persona.  I’m not saying it’s great humour but I believe most of it is not real.  

Then let this be a lesson for people who do not know, grooming absolutely does not have to involve sexual acts. Does it sometimes? Of course. If you really want to go down that route, then her character Miranda was absolutely grooming children when she’s having her fans get on stage and put them in comprising positions and she’s telling kids who are younger than preteens to reach into her pants.

It’s ridiculous to dismiss the screenshots as “untrue” when they’re coming from more than one source and all their stories have been consistent. Why would a grown ass adult ask a kid to “send pics” as a joke? It also doesn’t matter if it’s a persona. You can’t say your channel is meant for people 13 and over when you constantly make sex jokes, joke about your character being molested by her uncle, and put your fans in compromising positions on stage and they end up feeling violated after when you KNOW most of your fanbase is children. 

Are you also going to dismiss the video of her sending a video to the group chat of her putting a tampon in her mouth and flicking it around with her tongue? Are you going to dismiss her posing with her fans who know of their little “inside joke” and told them to also pose with a tampon in their mouths? Because there’s an actual picture of that.

If a man did what she did, she’d be in jail. Ain’t no way I’m going to excuse her actions as just “fun”.

2 hours ago, FkaTwinks said:

Why is everyone victim-blaming Adam here? is it internalized homophobia because he's fem-twinkish? what is it? :toofunny:

He's reiterated numerous times that he didn't even want to talk about this situation in the first place, but that he was thrust into this position by another fan who wanted personal revenge against Colleen and made a video exposing that relationship. He's also said multiple times that he would stop talking about it if Colleen apologized for her actions, which she obviously hasn't.

Also worth mentioning is that he's not the only one talking about this stuff. Everyone from that group chat has been coming forward. Adam is just someone who was affected most by it, and he's the one who has a decently sized platform on YouTube, so it makes sense that he's talking.

I am not victim blaming. It has nothing to do with the fact he's a feminine man. Whatever happened, his social media profiles are clearly fixated on her. If he's doing all of this just to get an apology out of her that he knows won't happen what do you call this? 

Why is everyone victim-blaming Adam here? He's reiterated numerous times that he didn't even want to talk about this situation in the first place, but that he was thrust into this position

He was not "thrust" into any position  :thumb3:  Scroll through his videos. A crazy amount of them is about Colleen. He clearly LOVES talking about her like

Also worth mentioning is that he's not the only one talking about this stuff. Everyone from that group chat has been coming forward. 

Right but anybody in that sort of group chat is automatically bizarre and also not very trustworthy.. Ppl who were obsessed w a YouTuber at a point in their lives to the point of being in their inner fan circle group chat are ppl who 1. Are WEIRD. And 2. Will lie etc to support any sort of notion that will gain them support (they r like internet groupies)

This man has made 100 videos about this woman and many of them were about things that have nothing to do with him. His entire YouTube channel is about exploiting other peoples dramas for money. Now that he has his own he's obv not letting it go until every ounce of money and clout have been drained from it

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

He was not "thrust" into any position  :thumb3:  Scroll through his videos. A crazy amount of them is about Colleen. He clearly LOVES talking about her like

Right but anybody in that sort of group chat is automatically bizarre and also not very trustworthy.. Ppl who were obsessed w a YouTuber at a point in their lives to the point of being in their inner fan circle group chat are ppl who 1. Are WEIRD. And 2. Will lie etc to support any sort of notion that will gain them support (they r like internet groupies)

This man has made 100 videos about this woman and many of them were about things that have nothing to do with him. His entire YouTube channel is about exploiting other peoples dramas for money. Now that he has his own he's obv not letting it go until every ounce of money and clout have been drained from it

Eddy you're speaking some truth here. Love it. 

It's not a coincidence others who have come forward with their experience aren't making thousands of remarks about me.  

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

What Colleen said/did is weird and questionable but if I was her I would be scared because Adam seems crazy and obsessed with her to this day, even after everything she allegedly did to him

to be fair, stockholm syndrome is a real thing  💀 im not saying hes right in being kind of obsessed but its most likely a product of what she did