Mileena

The Sims

1 hour ago, box of broken laces said:

my ea app won't open lmao right when i wanna play it :smokes3:

Mine has been glitching a lot lately to the point where it won’t even load, and I think it’s because i have too many mods :crying4:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i can't pirate the sims 4 dlc on mac anymore because of the update to the ea app and the person who unlocks dlc won't make an updated mac dlc unlocker :smokes3: guess i'm gonna have to wait until i get a gaming pc :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know this technically isn’t “The Sims” but Life By You was just announced as  cancelled and I’m really upset. Visually it looked like garbage but it had so many cool features and I was really excited for the game to come out to finally end EA’s reign on the life sim genre 

guess now it’s time to look forward to Paralives next year 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I know this technically isn’t “The Sims” but Life By You was just announced as  cancelled and I’m really upset. Visually it looked like garbage but it had so many cool features and I was really excited for the game to come out to finally end EA’s reign on the life sim genre 

I was so happy that such a big studio is doing a life simulator so that EA would finally have some direct competition. When they disappeared I hoped that they would make substantial progress and build up even more hype only for this to happen :defeated:it's such a shame, the game had potential, so I don't know why they're scrapping everything, it seems like such a waste of resources? 

good thing sims 2 exists and there's Paralives to look forward to!

15 minutes ago, Daisy Chains said:

I was so happy that such a big studio is doing a life simulator so that EA would finally have some direct competition. When they disappeared I hoped that they would make substantial progress and build up even more hype only for this to happen :defeated:it's such a shame, the game had potential, so I don't know why they're scrapping everything, it seems like such a waste of resources? 

good thing sims 2 exists and there's Paralives to look forward to!

Once it was delayed a week before the early access I had a feeling it was over. I think the problem was everyone on the team (minus Rod) only had experience in mobile games, and it was recently uncovered on Reddit that the characters (who had awful proportions) were from a free untity download. I think overall the game lacked a clear direction, and Rod wanted the game to he more single character focused while the fans wanted a true successor to The Sims. It did feel like such a cool mix of The Sims 2 and 3 though, so I am very disappointed in the announcement. I was playing sims 3 on my Mac and it was running surprisingly well, and every once in awhile I use my work windows computer to play Sims 2 (since that was the one I grew up on and have the most nostalgia for) but it very much feels like a game that was released in 2004 :thumb2:

I do hope more life sims start being developed since there’s very clearly a need for them! The last couple of years we’ve been bombarded with farming sims (which I also love so I can’t complain) but it’s definitely life sim time!

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, American Whore said:

i can't pirate the sims 4 dlc on mac anymore because of the update to the ea app and the person who unlocks dlc won't make an updated mac dlc unlocker :smokes3: guess i'm gonna have to wait until i get a gaming pc :icant:

i hope you don't mind asking where/how you pirate the dlc :toofunny:

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

i always felt like this was going to happen to most of these "upcoming sims competitors" :toofunny: still sad though. paralives and inzoi good luck soldiers

12 hours ago, box of broken laces said:

i hope you don't mind asking where/how you pirate the dlc :toofunny:

there's some russian site i used, idk the name but google "dlc unlocker sims 4" and you'll eventually find the message board it was all laid out on. it's kind of confusing but i can try and see if i have the link still, i should have it saved

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Since EA has a summer sale going on, which Sims 4 packs are worth it to buy?

parenthood is essential

and get together 

other than that I'm not sure tbh I have never got into sims 4

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

parenthood is essential

and get together 

other than that I'm not sure tbh I have never got into sims 4

Seasons is another must imo.

20 hours ago, American Whore said:

Ou I better tell my sister not to update her ea app ever because she plays that shit daily and we only went to pirate sources after our ea account got falsely banned for “inactivity” (we logged in every day) and we lost ove £300 in games/expansion packs and we won’t be able to get them back unless we provide invoices for every single one so yeah fuck ea

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

9 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Since EA has a summer sale going on, which Sims 4 packs are worth it to buy?

just get the base game from ea and get everything for free from anadius:hottie:

wait a minute hold on

On 6/18/2024 at 8:26 PM, williamprb said:

Ou I better tell my sister not to update her ea app ever because she plays that shit daily and we only went to pirate sources after our ea account got falsely banned for “inactivity” (we logged in every day) and we lost ove £300 in games/expansion packs and we won’t be able to get them back unless we provide invoices for every single one so yeah fuck ea

WTF can they just do that? Like yeah sorry I was busy with life

But also don't you have the invoices in your email somewhere or are they deleted?