Sign in to follow this  
comeintomybedroom

Have you checked out Lana's official store?

Why?

Why?

twinz

hahahaha...both did exactly the same question. Funny.

50 pounds for a litho?? 40 pounds for a t-shirt?? You must be kidding me. I know people put the price they want on the products they are selling and if they have buyers hell why not? But Lana's words usually are the opposite of her actions. Don't wanna be a pop star. gonna quite because is too much, don't wanna be this famous. And there she is selling shirts for 40 bucks with her face spread on both sides. Also all the endless blah blah blah in interviews about how important is her sobriety, the "rehab" that she "works"with and there she is selling hip flask to teenage people. I like some honesty even in the fantasy. I respect a lot more artists that real about how unreal they are.

glgcDdT.gif

50 pounds for a litho?? 40 pounds for a t-shirt?? You must be kidding me. I know people put the price they want on the products they are selling and if they have buyers hell why not? But Lana's words usually are the opposite of her actions. Don't wanna be a pop star. gonna quite because is too much, don't wanna be this famous. And there she is selling shirts for 40 bucks with her face spread on both sides. Also all the endless blah blah blah in interviews about how important is her sobriety, the "rehab" that she "works"with and there she is selling hip flask to teenage people. I like some honesty even in the fantasy. I respect a lot more artists that real about how unreal they are.

I doubt she has much input on her merchandise. I once saw a paparazzi video where someone was trying to her to sign a Ride 7" vinyl with the flag picture and she was like, "I didn't know they made this!"

I doubt she has much input on her merchandise. I once saw a paparazzi video where someone was trying to her to sign a Ride 7" vinyl with the flag picture and she was like, "I didn't know they made this!"

lol wtf lana

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

That's her label's doing in efforts to make the most $$ as we all know Lana merch has been in high demand for quite a while ..Lana doesn't look at a shirt and say "Okay, put that up as $50 on the site!" She'd probably give them away for free if she could lbr

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

That's her label's doing in efforts to make the most $$ as we all know Lana merch has been in high demand for quite a while ..Lana doesn't look at a shirt and say "Okay, put that up as $50 on the site!" She'd probably give them away for free if she could lbr

Dont think so but anyway...its just my opinion. And to sell merchandising they need her authorization in the contract so she knows that items are being sold. Several artists and bands don't authorize selling such materials and most artists don't sell them at such ridiculous price. Anyway like I said if there is someone who wants to buy it....

PS I am not against Lana here or anything. I think I can not agree with something or a couple of somethings and still be a fan. :teehee:

glgcDdT.gif

i thought all merchandise is expensive as fuck tbh, this isn't surprising

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i think all 'entertainment' related merchandise is generally priced at a retarded rate. but on top of that, i think her shirts are pricier due to the cost of screening those particular 'all-over' prints. they obviously use up more ink, and require a more precise process to get the actual photographs (as opposed to a simple graphic) across the entire body of the shirt. its a pretty cool idea, not something i've seen from other artists. usually similar photographic prints are done by designers like christopher kane, and can cost upwards of $300 

ZRBNill.jpg

i think all 'entertainment' related merchandise is generally priced at a retarded rate. but on top of that, i think her shirts are pricier due to the cost of screening those particular 'all-over' prints. they obviously use up more ink, and require a more precise process to get the actual photographs (as opposed to a simple graphic) across the entire body of the shirt. its a pretty cool idea, not something i've seen from other artists. usually similar photographic prints are done by designers like christopher kane, and can cost upwards of $300 

There are usually 2 process: digital or portrait. Hers was probably digital. It's just a jpeg image and you make the cuts a lot more easyer than a graphic since you don't have to create anything because the print is just a picture that already exists. Goes to a machine that treats the shirt and after aply the image. Same process basically of digital photo revelation.

glgcDdT.gif

There are usually 2 process: digital or portrait. Hers was probably digital. It's just a jpeg image and you make the cuts a lot more easyer than a graphic since you don't have to create anything because the print is just a picture that already exists. Goes to a machine that treats the shirt and after aply the image. Same process basically of digital photo revelation.

i understand that they'd essentially want to stamp the image on top of the tee (which wouldn't be difficult, if you were printing something small, like.. psy or an angry bird), but I guess in my head it just seems like more work / quality control. you can't really get a photograph to show up on a tee in photographic quality unless its gonna be printed in extreme detail. i have two shirts like this, and they couldn't even be done on cotton, because the fabric has to be really fine. one is like, silk/rayon and another a bizarre polyester. my point is, this kind of print seems to require more thought (or at the very least -- higher level processing) than your run of the mill graphic tee due to the size of the print and the necessary fabrics. i would hope that these would be printed on good tees at least. i kind of want one. it doesn't say what it's made of, but it says it can't be dry cleaned, so it can't be cotton

these t-shirts make sense to me. i mean, lana herself is kind of a product. but one that required more ... thought, and higher level processing (on all ends -- particularly hers). the lighter and flask though? unnecessary. we get it lana, you're a ~ bad ass bitch ~

i don't know what i would do if someone pulled out a Lana Del Rey lighter and/or flask. cry? laugh? probably fall in love and then feel guilty about it

ZRBNill.jpg