Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

On Brooklyn Baby, I still hear "And my jazz collection rocks..." Instead of rad or rare.

Also, not any more, but the first couple listens when she says "We're like fire and water," I heard "We're like foreign waters..." Which sounds pretty cool.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Their golden dozen...rock n roll groupies,,,

I new she wasn't singing about the goose that laid the golden eggs but that's what I heard!

....****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I Believe in the Kindness of Strangers......"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****....

Well it's not exactly "misheard" but I thought that when she sang in West Coast

"His parliament's on fire and his hands are up"

she described a very romanesque-y scene, where she would have been the companion in crime of a very important man (hence the Parliament) and the fact that that building was on fire made me wonder what kind of crime they had committed, and the police was there ("his hands are up") etc etc... My fantasy was really fed with those few lines and then I read that recent interview (don't know which one precisely) where the journalist describes Lana smoking a Parliament. So it was just a cig. Meh ...

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

No matter how much I drill it into my head that she sings "You think you're Hunter S..." in Is This Happiness, I always hear "You think you're Lana Rey" (its the pause-ish before she finishes the S sound).  :hoe:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

In Cola, I thought it was 'I pledge allegiance to my dad/For teaching me everything ain't always' instead of 'For teaching me everything he knows' and for he longest time I was just like AIN'T ALWAYS WHAT, WHAT GODDAMN IT

OAjeWdG.jpg?1