Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

I used to think that 'buy me Coca Cola in the middle of the night' in Us Against the World was 'funny Coca Cola in the middle of night'  :D and I also thought 'those bitches before' in Blue Jeans was 'those be justified'  :facepalm:  I don't know what I was thinking ...

And thanks to this thread I can't stop laughing when I listen to Heavy Hitter because someone heard it as 'Heavy Hitler', just imagine Lana singing about that

tumblr_n6cj8pJlIg1sd2qroo1_500.gif

Ultraviolence:

"We can go back 'til it's dark

Where they don't know who we are"

I thought it was

"We can go back to Woodstock

Where we don't know who we are"

whoops i guess the lyrics I looked at were wrong, apparently it IS Woodstock

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

In Dum Dum I always hear "I'm a pop-less singer" instead of "I'm a pop-blues singer"

I know pop-less isn't even a word but I thought she meant she didn't sing pop. LOL

Also, in Off to the Races I've always heard "And I'm off to the races, cases, at my body's chases" instead of ""And I'm off to the races, cases, at Bacardi chases"

In Dum Dum I always hear "I'm a pop-less singer" instead of "I'm a pop-blues singer"

I know pop-less isn't even a word but I thought she meant she didn't sing pop. LOL

Also, in Off to the Races I've always heard "And I'm off to the races, cases, at my body's chases" instead of ""And I'm off to the races, cases, at Bacardi chases"

I always thought it was passed in FMWUTTT because it's like she got tested and she passed the test

I thought it was "in our best years." Still sounds better to me like that tbh

97a673f2d.jpg

(Not my own mistake but one we can all relate to, i think)

"He used to call me DN that stood for Deadly Nighshade, because i was filled with passion but blessed with beauty and rage"

on the print in the UV boxset, there is a picture of a city with those lyrics on it. Mess.

FzytWEW.png

on the print in the UV boxset, there is a picture of a city with those lyrics on it. Mess.

I remember physically cringing when I saw "nighshade" and "passion". What an unmitigated fuck-up.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

So I never really listened to Mermaid Motel's lyrics (its a tad too strange for me) but if it ever did come on and I didn't change it when I heard "avenue" I thought she was said "in the nude". I thought the lines before it were probably some weird "come to my hotel" thing. The worst part is that I never thought  "in the nude" being a Lana lyric was strange enough to look up the lyrics. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

From Sad Girl, I thought she was saying, "His money on the side." I was never going to guess "His bonny on the side." I still don't know what the hell a bonny is.  :eek:

That's what I thought as well. But I think it's 'Bonnie' as in, Bonnie and Clyde.