Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

I never ever heard "audio tune lies" in Carmen. I still don't. I always hear something like "party overnight" or "party girl tonight" or "part of her two eyes" or SOMETHING. I don't know. I just hear babbling.

Omg I hear that

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ride - I thought it was:

I look up to keep myself saying, "Maybe, too hard I strive, I just ride"

but it's actually:

All I've got to keep myself sane, baby, so I just ride, I just ride

First I thought "So I just ride, I just ride"

Then "Too much I stride, I just ride"

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

And since I'm italian, I always get wrong lyrics at first listen, often with no sense, like trash magic

"All that's real to me is Marilyn and jesus. Sparkling officers jumping over bridges honey"

In florida kilos i literally INVENT words

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

So funny reading this thread. I thought in 'Is This Happiness' she sang "I have been to Hollywood Hills taking violet pills". In Bel Air I thought it was "you've got a flair for the violin" (not sure what I thought she was saying immediately after!!) and "I don't love roses", which always struck me as an odd lyric for her lmao  :toofunny:

I always thought in Off to the Races the lyric was "to Las Vegas, cos we know Oasis", guessing that Lana was going to see them perform there  :facepalm:

And in Video Games it took me forever to find out that the lyric isn't "Open up a beer and you take it over here and play your video games."

THIS IS SO TRUE

This first times I heard the song I thought y'all were just ignoring the lyrics even though I still don't hear "money grow"

So funny reading this thread. I thought in 'Is This Happiness' she sang "I have been to Hollywood Hills taking violet pills". In Bel Air I thought it was "you've got a flair for the violin" (not sure what I thought she was saying immediately after!!) and "I don't love roses", which always struck me as an odd lyric for her lmao :toofunny:

I always thought in Off to the Races the lyric was "to Las Vegas, cos we know Oasis", guessing that Lana was going to see them perform there :facepalm:

And in Video Games it took me forever to find out that the lyric isn't "Open up a beer and you take it over here and play your video games."

wait it's not "I don't love roses"? my life is a lie :toofunny:

Radio has always confused me. Is it whip me up, pick me up or lick me up? The world may never know.

It's not you say get over here?  :facepalm:

Radio has always confused me. Is it whip me up, pick me up or lick me up? The world may never know.

It's not you say get over here?  :facepalm:

No I thought it was "Open up a beer and you take it over here" but found out some time later when reading lyrics it's "Open up a beer and you say get over here", so you're right  :kiss2:

As for Radio I always thought it was "pick me up" but I suspect she changes the word to lick sometimes?  :hooker:

No I thought it was "Open up a beer and you take it over here" but found out some time later when reading lyrics it's "Open up a beer and you say get over here", so you're right  :kiss2:

As for Radio I always thought it was "pick me up" but I suspect she changes the word to lick sometimes?  :hooker:

For someone strange reason I thought it was whip me up. But lick me up or pick me up makes more sense since she's referring to herself as a vitamin. I'm so dumb.

imtipsy sorry

I don't know if this has been posted before but I still refuse to hear anything except "You take the whale" In HbtB. Just imagine it...

Here you go Francesco, Bobby's getting heavy

*Hands Bobby the whale to Francesco*
*Francesco collapses under the weight of Bobby*
'Whale Song' Lana's new single out before 'Life is Beautiful'