Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

And since I'm italian, I always get wrong lyrics at first listen, often with no sense, like trash magic

"All that's real to me is Marilyn and jesus. Sparkling officers jumping over bridges honey"

OMG examples please lmao

In florida kilos i literally INVENT words

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

In Salvatore instead of Cacciatore I hear "Catch a toe ring" ....You can also replace Cacciatore with Pageant Story looolz XD....Also I hear "Like a ghost you sang Pageant Blues" instead of "Like a boss he sang jazz and blues"......Hahahaha I feel like writing a parody of Salvatore and naming it "Pageant Story" XD

Ever since I saw that misheard lyric post from "Us Against The World" I can't stop hearing it everytime I listen to it.

Reality: "If you want it supersize, I can do that for you"

What I heard: "If you want it circumcised, I can do that for you"  :facepalm:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

#BANNEDT FOREVER :toofunny: :rip:

When I first heard honeymoon. I Heard "Dark Balloons" instead of "Dark Blue". And it made sense in my head because I imagined a man giving her dark colored balloons as an apology.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I was thinking about TLY today and while recalling the song in my head, I said the lines:

And I still get trashed, hunty, when I hear your tunes

And then I was like what, that can't actually be it, can it? So I looked it up that no indeed it isn't. All these pop forums are infecting my brain with drag queen lingo :toofunny:

Is This Happiness:

Actual lyric

"You think you're Hunter S. Thompson"

Misheard

"You think you're Lana Rey *mumbling*" :toofunny: i ALWAYS hear this idk why

tbh im not good at discerning lyrics at all and I pretty much hear the "is this happiness" verses as random mumbles interspersed with some random words :toofunny: "you think you're *mumble mumble mumble* fucking crazy *more mumbling*" :toofunny:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

tbh im not good at discerning lyrics at all and I pretty much hear the "is this happiness" verses as random mumbles interspersed with some random words :toofunny: "you think you're *mumble mumble mumble* fucking crazy *more mumbling*" :toofunny:

same omg it's a beautiful song but i can't understand half of it :toofunny: 

I'm terrible at discerning lyrics lmao so Music to watch boys to was near impossible for me to understand.

"Where heavens are nice" when it's "Blue ribbons on ice"
"Velveteen and leather cymbals" when it's "Velveteen and living single"

"now my life is sweet like cinnamon, like a fucking dream on ritalin"

I think this is actually better than the original.

"There's nothing for us to talk about, like the future and nose rings."

:gclap:

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

She says "Crying tears of gold like lemonade" in Ultraviolence? smh I'm so pissed, that's terrible, I thought she was saying "Crying tears of gold when you're calling my name" or something I hate the real lyrics this ruined me

I always thought it was "crying tears of gold while you grab my neck". I honestly refuse to hear anything else because my version is cooler.

how funny would it be if lana started referring to herself in the third person lmao

lana love u til the end of time

lana would wait a million years

:thumb2:

Lana so horny; Lana love you long time...

I honestly thought the line "Lead me to war with your brilliant direction" from Bel Air was "Lead me to war with your brilliant erection" for the longest time. I didn't question it because I thought Lana was serving some Cola-like lines again  :toofunny:

Happened with Radio too, always thought she was saying "Now I'm in Malay and it's paradise" instead of LA

And in National Anthem I still hear "God can't hold me, I need somebody to hold me" instead of "Dark and lonely, I need somebody to hold me."

I honestly thought the line "Lead me to war with your brilliant direction" from Bel Air was "Lead me to war with your brilliant erection" for the longest time. I didn't question it because I thought Lana was serving some Cola-like lines again  :toofunny:

Can't. Stop. Laughing. Omg.

:thumb3: