Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

"I guess that no one ever really made me feel I'm a child"

But I always hear "I guess that no one ever really made me feel like Mick Jagger:facepalm:

"I guess that no one ever really made me feel I'm a child"

But I always hear "I guess that no one ever really made me feel like Mick Jagger:facepalm:

Funny that "I guess that no one ever really made me feel I'm a child" is wrong as well ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Funny that "I guess that no one ever really made me feel I'm a child" is wrong as well ...

OH MY GOD I JUST READ THE LYRICS AND YES I WAS WRONG

I swear to God when I first heard Cola I thought she sang

"my pussy tastes like pepsi cola"

!!?!!!!!!!!!?!!?!

:lmao: can you imagine?

No :creep:

Anyway i hear in Cola always 'take a ray ban air' instead of 'decorate my neck'  :toofunny:

I haven't read all of this thread to see if it's been mentioned ...

But the first bunch of times I heard Blue Jeans, i heard 'I was into air pop' instead of 'I was into hip hop', which I thought was so specific and funny and awesome, it was a big reason I got hooked into that song. I was a little disappointed when I found out the proper lyric, but by that point I was hooked already.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

This is really embarrassing, but sometimes instead of "take your body downtown" in VG, I hear "take the bloody damp towel".

OMG that's funny!

I haven't read all of this thread to see if it's been mentioned ...

But the first bunch of times I heard Blue Jeans, i heard 'I was into air pop' instead of 'I was into hip hop', which I thought was so specific and funny and awesome, it was a big reason I got hooked into that song. I was a little disappointed when I found out the proper lyric, but by that point I was hooked already.

It's actually "I grew up on..." rather than "I was into..." But it's kind of interesting how Lana pronounces certain words when she sings. In that line you just quoted, she loses the "h" in "hop hop," so it comes out "You were kinda punk rock, I grew up on ip hop..."

She also tends to say "Wit" instead of "With." Video Games: "Heaven is a place on earth wit you." Ride: "I've been trying to hard / wit one pretty song."

It's actually "I grew up on..." rather than "I was into..." But it's kind of interesting how Lana pronounces certain words when she sings. In that line you just quoted, she loses the "h" in "hop hop," so it comes out "You were kinda punk rock, I grew up on ip hop..."

She also tends to say "Wit" instead of "With." Video Games: "Heaven is a place on earth wit you." Ride: "I've been trying to hard / wit one pretty song."

Of course I get the lyrics wrong, in this thread of all threads  :facepalm:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I used to think in "Dum Dum" she sang "'Cuz I just wanna dream, I just wanna dream". I guess I just didn't pay much attention to the ending of the word.

And then, instead of "Once you've had something..." - "Comes with that something", whatever it was supposed to mean :P .

And the wind I know it’s cold