Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

From Sad Girl, I thought she was saying, "His money on the side." I was never going to guess "His bonny on the side." I still don't know what the hell a bonny is.  :eek:

His bonnie on the side, bonnie on the side,

Makes me so sad, girl.

His money on the side, money on the side,

Makes me so sad, girl.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

"See the sea I'm a supernova,

I walk on water and I dance like Chaplin"

In Gods And Monsters I kind of always thought it was 'It's in a sense lost, innocence lost' as if she was self-reflecting her actions. Idk I'd really like that line

"Cause he knows I'm racist,

Facin' time again at Rikers

Island and I won't get out"

:eek:

Edit: oops just saw i'm not the only one who misheard the ottr lyric

kySyfQZ.jpg

This is sort of misheard lyrics so.... tbh for MONTHS after shades of cool came out I didn't hear the "hot, hot neglectful lover" part covered by the loud instrumental, I always just thought it was her making random noises "aaAAaaaa~" oh god rip

In TIWMUG I always heard "running from the cops in our black bikini tops, screaming yeah that's why we're hot yeah that's why we're hot"

And in west coast i noticed my friend kept singing it as "ooh baby ooh baby, Lana in love" which is stupid as fuck but now I can't unhear it lol

In TIWMUG I always heard "running from the cops in our black bikini tops, screaming yeah that's why we're hot yeah that's why we're hot"

And in west coast i noticed my friend kept singing it as "ooh baby ooh baby, Lana in love" which is stupid as fuck but now I can't unhear it lol

how funny would it be if lana started referring to herself in the third person lmao

lana love u til the end of time

lana would wait a million years

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

This is sort of misheard lyrics so.... tbh for MONTHS after shades of cool came out I didn't hear the "hot, hot neglectful lover" part covered by the loud instrumental, I always just thought it was her making random noises "aaAAaaaa~" oh god rip

Whatt???? thhee??? :magikarp: I only just realised this smh

god-damn.png

Ultraviolence:

"We can go back 'til it's dark

Where they don't know who we are"

I thought it was

"We can go back to Woodstock

Where we don't know who we are"

I've always heard this part as 

"We could go back to the start

where they don't know who we are"

god-damn.png

wait, what?

CJjib6A.jpg

in "Is It Wrong?" I always heard "Met my local rock-star now I’m on a mission."  Like a mission to win his love...& stalk him..I loved that lmao I'm a lil pressed that's not the line  :crossed:

Slightly unrelated but ever since reading this thread quite some time ago, I always think of "Ridin' his white pony named Kevin" mentioned in the OP  :lmao: I can't listen to the song without laughing anymore  :toofunny: 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.