Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

"I pray you'll stop breathing" I kind of lost respect for Lana when I thought it was this. That was a long time ago, haha.

I only found that out recently. i'm so pleased i'm not the only one! you know when you just hear the lyrics the first time and never think about the fact it doesn't even fit in with the song because why would she want someone she loves to die? and then you just assume it's them until you go on the all lyrics thread and find out your life is a lie...

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I only found that out recently. i'm so pleased i'm not the only one! you know when you just hear the lyrics the first time and never think about the fact it doesn't even fit in with the song because why would she want someone she loves to die? and then you just assume it's them until you go on the all lyrics thread and find out your life is a lie...

I thought that it was really cool and mysterious that she was saying "pray you'll stop breathing" because it gives her a whole new serial killer angle, but then I realized it was "start breathing" and it was a bit less exciting tbh

tumblr_mg7j6rudk51qmosg3o1_500.gif

In You & Me I found out the other day that she doesn't  say 'that proves they were glistening / that proves they're magnificent' and it's actually about tattoos? it's one of my favourite songs but i've always focused on the instrumentation too much which is pretty basic so I have no excuse :eek:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS. I'VE BEEN SINGING "TUPAC SWEETHEART" AS WELL  :hdu:  :facepalm:  :toofunny:  :OG:

IT MAKES SENSE THOUGH I ONLY KNEW BECAUSE I AM OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG :sluttybunny: AND NOT FOR NOTHING I THOUGHT "look at all your high brow friends" was "look at all your hot girlfriends" my whole life changed on that song now  :icant:

god knows I tried

Feet don't fail me now // Feed on family now. Thought it said this for quite some time

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

feet don't fail me now / take me to your fetish of wine :eek:

:hdu:  U for real? :hdu:

Best one so far :flutter:

Even better than "If you love me hard-boiled, then don't walk away"

Lolita

I know that I'm a mess with my long hair and my sun tan,
Short dress, therapy. (bare feet)

Go Go Dancer

They call me Firecracker, an alcohol disaster. (and alcohol's a factor)