teethclick

Björk

There's no point in giving albums release dates anymore tbh, they all just leak months before and have to be surprise released.

It's such a shame, really, if you're enough of a fan to want to find these albums then you could at least have the decency to keep it to yourself and not fuck up your fave's plans.  :bye2:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

WHY ISNT IT ON iTUNES US SLWIENWKZJWKENSKWKSN

Do you have an operation gaga account? I'm trying to make an account over there bc a guy said he just bought it but the validation email won't send so I cant ask him (or anyone) for it. Maybe you can???

14417469274.gif

@@National Anthem here is a link i just found! 

I can't wait to see how the physical edition ends up looking.

I really hope there's going to be some kind of pretty deluxe box along the lines of my Volta copy. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Wow this album is my entire life I am dead. "Quicksand" especially is much better in HQ.

Did you listen @@SitarHero?

Yes :tina:

No it's actually really good but for this draggy middle section of the album. I don't recall liking so many songs right away on any of her other albums, though there's a chance that I'm just more hyped than I have been for previous efforts. (Does anyone else think it kinda sounds like a greatest hits though...? Each song sounds like it's from a different era and doesn't stand apart as 2015 Bjork.) Stonemilker has to be like top 5 Bjork period for me.

Yes :tina:

No it's actually really good but for this draggy middle section of the album. I don't recall liking so many songs right away on any of her other albums, though there's a chance that I'm just more hyped than I have been for previous efforts. (Does anyone else think it kinda sounds like a greatest hits though...? Each song sounds like it's from a different era and doesn't stand apart as 2015 Bjork.) Stonemilker has to be like top 5 Bjork period for me.

I agree that I am liking these songs on first response much more than her previous efforts that grew on me a lot. "Stonemilker" may be my favorite as well.

My only complaints:

-I associate the spiky mask thing with the Biophilia era

-The harmonies that open "Lionsong" and are spread throughout the song can be a little grating and also sounds like some of my least favorite elements of Biophilia (The song is still incredible though)

-Antony. 

I went for a walk today and fully absorbed the album!

Black Lake

Stonemilker

History of Touches

Atom Dance

Notget

Quicksand

Lionsong

Family

Mouth Mantra

Idk if I can rank them yet accurately, but I am finding myself skipping "Atom Dance" a lot :eek:

H0bDaqU.gif