yes someone pls come through w/ a link

ok i think these work they're choppy but they get the job done if anyone has a better link feel free to hmu

Part 1: https://vid.me/tCdx

Part 2: https://vid.me/X6TM

Part 3: https://vid.me/UJac

Part 4: https://vid.me/1hwV

part 5: https://vid.me/iem6

part 6: https://vid.me/cBMs

part 7: https://vid.me/TXCk

---------

EDIT: I finished watching

I'm kinda upset about the lip sync, I was actually beginning to like Trixie :(. I'm glad it wasn't Pearl though. Actually watching the lip sync I thought Trixie was gonna send Pearl home.
I was right though last week when I said Pearl needed to step it up or she won't stay much longer. I really want her to make it through!

Also did y'all see it officially got picked up for Season 8?

Edited by West Coast

Violet or Miss Fame need to go home, neither impress me and their attitudes are horrendous.

You're clearly missing something because Fame's attitude is actually really good??..... Or maybe you don't get the difference between Miss Fame and Kurtis.

Miss Fame has a really funny + lowkey sense of humor about herself. If you take the "my brand" thing seriously, then...

14417469274.gif

Violet or Miss Fame need to go home, neither impress me and their attitudes are horrendous.

They need to go? Really? Over all the floaters?

That lip sync actually shoulda gone to the loser so clearly they're keeping the other queen for a reason hmm

You're clearly missing something because Fame's attitude is actually really good??..... Or maybe you don't get the difference between Miss Fame and Kurtis.

Miss Fame has a really funny + lowkey sense of humor about herself. If you take the "my brand" thing seriously, then...

Nah, I don't like the "I'm so pretty" routine 24/7, she will make it to the top 5 but she has no real impact to me.

That lip sync actually shoulda gone to the loser so clearly they're keeping the other queen for a reason hmm

I feel like they are gonna use the winner of the lipsync against one of the other "pretty girls" to eliminate them.

The floaters will be filtered out but Violet has no real substance to her, her execution is also very basic (and is done better by Ms Fame and Pearl).

Tbh, all I want is for Max to get more recognition for her looks.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't really like Violet but there's no denying that there's something about her that gives her substance.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her and Miss Fame reach the Top 5.

I'm really taking a liking to Max, Katya, Ginger Minj and Fierce and Pearl obviously.

I think this season there's some strong competitions but most personalities are a bit lacklustre.

The only personalities that stand out for me are Pearl (for being purposefully bland), Violet's bitchy I-love-myself-ness and Max's theatricality.

Violet is rightfully cocky, she's one of the youngest competitors in the history of the series and her outfits are better than most of the people that have done it for a lot longer.

She hasn't done bad in a single challenge, it looked like she was the only one who managed to overcome the line memorizing issue in MacBitch

BzhmW.png

I love the person who won but it does seem kind of weird she hasn't been sent home... Besides, the person who went home shouldn't have even been in the bottom two. It should've been KH.

Kennedy winning that challenge over Jaidynn / Katya when her performance was average & her runway was ATROCIOUS is a fucking travesty..

I think Ru just wants to create bullshit to get more buzz for the show. :facepalm:

Kennedy's runway had no fucking shape or taste to it. It looked like Big Bird if he were green, trampled by an elephant or something. Tbh Katya's performance + runway should've given her the win... but they want a reason to keep Kennedy around because she's drama and she's a strong lip sync girl. Can you say Coco Montrese pt II? 

U G H 

14417469274.gif

MKD deserved to go home honestly.

Based on the outfit chart I knew that's who it was when Fame was safe. We don't have anymore outfits left on the chart for Fame after this week so I'm definitely perchedT to see what happens

BzhmW.png

After what happened two weeks ago and that scene between Pearl & Ru you can tell she ain't fucking around this season

I didn't really like MKD, but I kinda wish she stayed and Kandy went home.

I don't really think Kandy stands out in any way really, like Rebel said she's boring

As much as I love Max and enjoy Pearl, idk how they won? They were good, but now that I think about it, none of the teams really shined.

Kandy Ho is so boring though

Like in the pre season trailer Kandy's line was "I'm a real BITCH" and we've seen none of it :lmao:

BzhmW.png

@ based on the charts tho, there are only 3 or 4 queens with looks past next week. So Fame isn't the only one on the fence for next week's elimination. It's between like 4 girls, and based on how left-field Trixie's elimination was, who knows who will go home next? I suspect Kandy will go home tho; they've been building up to that lately. Plus she's the textbook definition of filler, sooo.

I really enjoyed this episode tonight! Most everyone did a good job in the challenge and the winners were well deserved. The standoff between Pearl and Ru... omg. :rip:

Miss Fame is so amazing too tbh, her personality is so endearing and funny and genuine and ditzy and flawless and ahhh idk I love her. The chicken confessionals.. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! :^) I really hope she makes it Top 6 at least.. But I'm worried she'll go home 8th on the Snatch Game episode. Idk why but I'm just paranoid about it. 

Tbh I like all the queens left except Kandy and Kennedy. Ginger gets on my nerves a bit though, with the annoying "girl I love you BUT" with some dumbass comment following it. She's the biggest shit-stirrer this season. Idk, i'm getting nervous because the outfit charts don't really apply anymore and I can't predict who will go home. T__T 

P.S. Violet and Fame's budding friendship is beautiful. 

14417469274.gif

CANDY should go HOme....

Kasha <3 :(

That Ru-Pearl fight was so fake and planned...

they want so badly to make that ''phoenix'' shit in every season...and I'm not buying it...

I really don't think it was fake, but yeah it was obviously planned. Duh. Ru wanted some kind of reaction out of Pearl.

14417469274.gif

Ugh Pearl and Max slayed so hard. I was actually laughing through the whole episode, I think it's the best of the season so far. It made me like Violet, Fame, Katya, Max, and Pearl even more!

Glad Pearl stepped it up. I actually felt like the tension between her and Ru was real. I totally could sense that she would react that way after Ru said he has no personality. And I'm glad it lit a fire under his ass, but in surprised Pearl didn't get any specific recognition from the judges even though she won the challenge.

I really don't think it was fake, but yeah it was obviously planned. Duh. Ru wanted some kind of reaction out of Pearl.

Now he got it. I hope it'll stop..

Last year at first they totally fucked up Trinity. Their edits at first made her so untalented, annoying filler queen and suddenly she became so good and whatnot...

This year it's Pearl...

Saying that Pearl has no personality, while she is the only one who comes out on that runway with her real persona, makes this show stupid...

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg