The Orlando White Party released its lineup yesterday, which is usually a good indicator of top 3/fan favorites and this year it's

Naomi Smalls

Kim Chi

Acid Betty

Robbie Turner

Thorgy Thor

BzhmW.png

So Episode 3 leaked in HD quality from OutTV on Demand. Sadly the link I watched from got taken down, sorry. :(

MAJOR SPOILERS:

RUNWAY THEME: Rollerskating

RETURNING QUEEN: Naysha Lopez

WINNER: Bob The Drag Queen

BOTTOM 3: Derrick Barry as Ariana Grande (girl is impersonating everyone but Britney, last week it was Lana lmao :oprah: )

BOTTOM 2: Robbie Turner and Cynthia Lee Fontaine

ELIMINATED: I guess we'll see :illuminataylor:

My thoughts:

- Naomi Smalls is so monotonous. Legs, legs and legs with some fabric serving up as a "dress". Even Pearl at this point (who was accused of always looking the same) had her Bearded Runway. Naomi literally has looked the same for 3 episodes.

- Thorgy Thor SLAYED her role.

- Robbie Turner looked prettier than usual on this runway. Her outfit looked like she works at a gas station, but her make up was on point.

- The lipsync was great imo. Both served it but Robbie lipsynced in roller skates so...

- I wish we had seen more of the eliminated queen. She only had a sound bite during the lipsync. Normally the episodes are centered in the queen who goes home. :xcry:

#JusticeForDax

RUNWAY THEME: Rollerskating

RETURNING QUEEN: Naysha Lopez

WINNER: Bob The Drag Queen

BOTTOM 3: Derrick Barry as Ariana Grande (girl is impersonating everyone but Britney, last week it was Lana lmao :oprah: )

BOTTOM 2: Robbie Turner and Cynthia Lee Fontaine

ELIMINATED: I guess we'll see :illuminataylor:

My thoughts:

- Naomi Smalls is so monotonous. Legs, legs and legs with some fabric serving up as a "dress". Even Pearl at this point (who was accused of always looking the same) had her Bearded Runway. Naomi literally has looked the same for 3 episodes.

- Thorgy Thor SLAYED her role.

- Robbie Turner looked prettier than usual on this runway. Her outfit looked like she works at a gas station, but her make up was on point.

- The lipsync was great imo. Both served it but Robbie lipsynced in roller skates so...

- I wish we had seen more of the eliminated queen. She only had a sound bite during the lipsync. Normally the episodes are centered in the queen who goes home. :xcry:

#JusticeForDax

I hope you have some bread cuz Imma bout to go ham on yo ass.

PS. I watched the leaked episode so don't open the spoiler if you are waiting to see it till it airs.

Lana? Really gurl? Lana has never used that dress or hair in her career so stop. Ariana Grande? Bitch where? People hating on Derrick for no goddamn reason is getting tired and annoying, they call him names or disgusting because of his trouple and the only sin he has done is appear on the show. Derrick is doing coins out of his love of a super star, I bet y'all asses would love to do something like that. Unlike the other queens Derrick knows how to be a "celebrity" of course he won't open yourself to anyone like BOOM, same happened to previously stablished queens before, Willam or Courtney for example.

Now after unleashing my good christian woman innerself Imma be cute and continue the discussion

-I agree, I live for Naomi, but it's getting predictable, just like Courtney and her 2 piece outfits.

-I love Bob, but Thorgy made me gag it was hilarious. I wished we had a double win.

-Robbie owned the stage, poor Cynthia, I love her cucu but that outfit was ugly as fuck.

-We still have untucked and the extra videos so we will get our shot of cucu

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I hope you have some bread cuz Imma bout to go ham on yo ass.

PS. I watched the leaked episode so don't open the spoiler if you are waiting to see it till it airs.

Lana? Really gurl? Lana has never used that dress or hair in her career so stop. Ariana Grande? Bitch where? People hating on Derrick for no goddamn reason is getting tired and annoying, they call him names or disgusting because of his trouple and the only sin he has done is appear on the show. Derrick is doing coins out of his love of a super star, I bet y'all asses would love to do something like that. Unlike the other queens Derrick knows how to be a "celebrity" of course he won't open yourself to anyone like BOOM, same happened to previously stablished queens before, Willam or Courtney for example.

Now after unleashing my good christian woman innerself Imma be cute and continue the discussion

-I agree, I live for Naomi, but it's getting predictable, just like Courtney and her 2 piece outfits.

-I love Bob, but Thorgy made me gag it was hilarious. I wished we had a double win.

-Robbie owned the stage, poor Cynthia, I love her cucu but that outfit was ugly as fuck.

-We still have untucked and the extra videos so we will get our shot of cucu

I saw Derrick's runway outfit and it reminded me of Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour outfit.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

@@Baby V Alex you always say people don't get your humor and guess what? IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. I did not fully read your long-ass rant, but if you bother to read some posts on here you'll see I'm one of the few who defends Derrick and actually liked her. So don't make a fool out of yourself and stop. Thank you.

By the way:

* The Ariana/Lana comparisons are obviously because she's a female impersonator. That's the joke.

* Excuse me? Lana wore incredibly similar if not the same hairstyles in 2012.

* I'm not even gonna bother explaining the Ariana one.

I mean it takes talent to do one celebrity impersonation, I should clarify what I meant

Idk the outfit Derrick wore this week made me question everything, it looked horrible and for the judges to praise it I was like wyd

I was also totally irked by Acid's behavior in Untucked and Derrick's defense of Trixie was great

I did think it was funny Bob said something about him agreeing with D for once, if they're trying to build up a rivalry they're not doing a good job of it

BzhmW.png

I mean it takes talent to do one celebrity impersonation, I should clarify what I meant

Idk the outfit Derrick wore this week made me question everything, it looked horrible and for the judges to praise it I was like wyd

I was also totally irked by Acid's behavior in Untucked and Derrick's defense of Trixie was great

I did think it was funny Bob said something about him agreeing with D for once, if they're trying to build up a rivalry they're not doing a good job of it

the rivalry is fake tho, they are cool with each other out of the race, I think it's a one thing only. Just like what happened with Robbie and falling out of stage we all were like YASS good TV and it turned out it was planned by him to land on the couches.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

the rivalry is fake tho, they are cool with each other out of the race, I think it's a one thing only. Just like what happened with Robbie and falling out of stage we all were like YASS good TV and it turned out it was planned by him to land on the couches.

I think this season might actually be suffering from TOO many big personalities. Everyone is endearing in their own way except Acid

BzhmW.png

NLo deserved to be safe... poor ha...

They are pushing DB so hard and it's so obvious.

Idg hate on Robbie...

When Lucian talked to Bob about Lorde, Bob acted like he has account in here.

Can't wait for the next week so I can see Bob vs. Lorde...

He'll be illuminated by the kween yas

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

honestly when will ru send Derrick home. so far she hasn't shown any reason for her to still be here. she's good at Britney and that's pretty much it. Naysha once again going home when she should have been safe

I'm so over it