Sitar

Member of the Month (May): evilentity

:mariah:  :mariah:  :mariah:  :mariah:

We vote them in. There have been a few polls. We've had two coming up for a while but they decided to answer at their leisure ( :hooker:), so Monicker had a really long stay...Tbh I'm considering changing it to "Member of the Moment" so people get less hung up on this weekly thing. Is that less confusing?

make it member of the month! or two... or three... or member of the whenever we feel like it...

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

:lmao: 

Also, I don't know what's up with our... ~elderly~ members denying this, but evil, you are the EPITOME of sassy, flawless, and fabulous. Don't you forget it.  :hooker:

PREACH IT, SIS  :gurl: 

You're very much entitled to your opinions and concerns about the forum, and we encourage everyone to share their thoughts... however, there is a place for it, and it is not here. This thread is to celebrate evil and shine a light on an incredible and generous member of this forum, not to post criticism and express your disdain on the very medium that allows us to get to know him better and show our appreciation for him. If you don't like the threads, stay out of them. It's very simple. Please don't ruin what is supposed to be a celebratory, positive thread with your negativity and things you take issue with.

You are welcome to post any concerns or constructive criticism in Help & Support subsection. If you take issue with any moderators in particular and would like to address it in a private manner, contact LDR and he will be discrete about it. Lastly, opting-out is as simple as PMing Sitar or any of the other moderators. We've had several members prior opt-out and/or express a lack of interest, uneasiness, dislike of the voting/attitudes around MotW in general -- perhaps they didn't even provide an explanation, that's cool too -- but if they did, it was expressed in a polite manner in an appropriate place.

Please do not quote/respond to this post; this is not the appropriate place for discussion and this should be a happy thread :3

"Please do not quote/respond to this post; this is not the appropriate place for discussion and this should be a happy thread :3"

This is not a complain about moderators in general is addressed only too you. Just wanna make that clear. Gonna call it my red answer and feel free to ban me, ignore me, answer me or do whatever you like. 

I will answer this because I really think your post was quite obnoxius and I will give myself the trouble to tell you why. If you were really interested in maintaining the positive in this thread or adressing Sebastian in a polite way you would've send him a PRIVATE PM AND NOT MAKE A PUBLIC POST SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW POSITIVE YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE POST IS. Since you didn't make it private but public I feel free to answer it.

From what I see a board's success or quality is measured by their members and that includes the staff / moderators. There for if a moderator takes the action to make such a pitty post public and ends it basically telling the addressed member to read it and don't answer it which is basically to shut the hell up I feel free to write whatever I think. I just can't with your post Im sorry. That apparently is your modus operanti since you did the same with Cola on the Edwina thread. Tell people to shut up. Shows to me only a absence of the ability to resolve things. Believe me doesn't make you cool, fair, edgy or even right. Start answering people with respect and in private please and also if you can stop telling people in a passive aggressive way to shut up.

Maybe you have your own favorites here but guess what?? Everyone else does too. Including me and all the others. If you wanted to praise Evil you should've had made a private PM to the member in question. Wash your dirty laundry in private girl!

PS: Evil I am sorry for this answer standing on your interview area. I am just not sorry for the answer. will delete it if you wish

glgcDdT.gif

Gonna call it my red answer and feel free to ban me, ignore me, answer me or do whatever you like.

Lmfao I cannot believe this. I used to think I had a genuine problem and that I was a dick when I offended a few people, but I can see now that you just like to pick fights with mods/random members on here for whatever ridiculous reason. You're such a cool fucking rebel, aren't you? W o w. First off, you're not supposed to post in red. It says that in the rules. Only mods can do that. I'm sure you know that, it's actually really obvious you know that. You're just doing it to be spiteful and to piss people off, which is extremely rude. 

I will answer this because I really think your post was quite obnoxius and I will give myself the trouble to tell you why. If you were really interested in maintaining the positive in this thread or adressing Sebastian in a polite way you would've send him a PRIVATE PM AND NOT MAKE A PUBLIC POST SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW POSITIVE YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE POST IS. Since you didn't make it private but public I feel free to answer it.

How are you going to act like what she did was so wrong when you go and do the same thing? Hypocritical much? If you actually gave a shit about maintaining the positivity of this thread (which you acted like you did since you called Maru out on apparently not doing that), you'd have kept yourself from posting this obnoxious comment and DONE WHAT YOU SUGGESTED BY SENDING MARU A PM. 

From what I see a board's success or quality is measured by their members and that includes the staff / moderators. There for if a moderator takes the action to make such a pitty post public and ends it basically telling the addressed member to read it and don't answer it which is basically to shut the hell up I feel free to write whatever I think.

Her post wasn't about calling out Sebastian, it was about preventing any further arguments that could have arisen from his post. She's not going to PM every single member on the forum and ask them to not respond to a rude comment in a thread JUST to avoid publicly pointing out a rude comment someone made. As a mod, she has a right and responsibility to stop arguments from happening in threads. Your argument here is invalid. 

Tell people to shut up. Shows to me only a absence of the ability to resolve things. Believe me doesn't make you cool, fair, edgy or even right. Start answering people with respect and in private please and also if you can stop telling people in a passive aggressive way to shut up.

In situations like this, people do need to shut up. It's not the Argument Thread. She resolved the issue here by putting an end to further remarks, and if Sebastian still had an issue, it could be resolved with her and him through a PM. I don't see anywhere in her post where she's trying to be cool, edgy, etc. Sorry Antonia, but your rude and obnoxious red post doesn't make you cool, fair, edgy, or even right either. She DID answer him with respect. I'd love for you to give me a single sentence of hers that was said with bias - oh wait, you can't, because there were none. I honestly just think you have a rebellion complex or something because there was nothing wrong with the situation and you still made up something in your head to complain about. 

Wash your dirty laundry in private girl!

Practice what you preach. 

Also, you're getting a warning point for not following rules. I figure I'll say it now like a dick instead of quietly issuing it to you and having it brought back around to me later as if it was unknown.

Your warning point is for A) using red text in your post and B) responding to a post by a mod that specifically told members to not respond. 

Now, we are officially done here! If you have a problem with anything I said Antonia, or anyone for that matter, please let me know through a PM and not this thread. I didn't think there would need to be any clarification of certain rules and common sense, but she obviously didn't get it. So we're done now! Yay. 

P.S. I know my post is rude. I don't care. When someone is purposefully rude to another, it is only natural that they get it in return. 

This issue is resolved now. Don't respond to it, please.

Congrats evil, your interview was awesome as expected. :party:

14417469274.gif

Who is the person you admire most and why? Bradley Manning, the WikiLeaker. He stood up for what he thought was right knowing full well the consequences could be life imprisonment or death.

You can add Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald to the list.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.