M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Shooting album cover with Rankin next week  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I guess she's not doing the drawn cover thing, so I hope it's something simple and impactful like the 1991 cover :wipe:

I guess she's not doing the drawn cover thing, so I hope it's something simple and impactful like the 1991 cover :wipe:

imagine if it isn't called Broke With Expensive Taste  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

We're FINALLY getting something :defeated: In 2012 before going to Europe I told myself " I'll have to buy her album there alright". It's 2014 and nothing xd. She's really talented and makes awesome music. ( more 1991/Esta Noche goodness plz)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Guest Dot

I'M really excited!!! Hope it's as good as Licorice/Esta Noche/1999/Luxury and not some YUNG RAPUNXEL/ATM JAM bullshit.

I wonder how she'll release an album without a record lable to support it, though.

I'M really excited!!! Hope it's as good as Licorice/Esta Noche/1999/Luxury and not some YUNG RAPUNXEL/ATM JAM bullshit.

I wonder how she'll release an album without a record lable to support it, though.

dJYWEOw.gif

Well the same guy produced it so it could be pretty similar..

Guest Dot

dJYWEOw.gif

Well the same guy produced it so it could be pretty similar..

Oh.

iboGHAGepDtShp.gif

Guest Dot

the producer said its not going to be like YR, it will be more radio/mainstream friendly, so hopefully u will like it

I just want it to be good. I don't care if it's radio-friendly or not, but I get what you mean.